I hope I dont annoy anyone..

DizzyFlowers

because for however long iv been on here, iv posted the same thread over n over.

I started WW almost 3 weeks ago, week one, i felt brilliant, easy peeasy, lost 4 n half pound. week two I went into 'ah a take away wont hurt' mode, which turned into 'il have extra and save points, which i never did. Then i missed group because i knew id done rubbish, il back on the wagon this week i said...did i? no.

this isnt the first time, i do this everytime on everydiet!!!
I want to lose weight more than nething, its holding me back on alot of things. yet i ruin it.

so week 3, this is when i usually give up untill i get another burst of determination.

Im going to get back on it now. and hope for the best.

did anyone else do this, and are u one ur way now?

xx

You won't annoy us, that's my job keeping weighing daily and moaning ;)

I have yoyoed too many times 14+ stone off and in in chunks of 2-3 stones in just the last 5 years!!!!!
Last year I lost and gained the same 10lbs 3-4 times did 3-5 weeks then stopped

This time is my last shot at a PLAN or I'm gastric surgery patient which I'm terrified of .

Ok this us my 19th week of ww, lost every week until TODAY why ???? I haven't a clue as I have stuck to plan 100% from day 1, 125 days ? I was sad cross and do you know what I did got support here stayed on plan and went to zumba

WHY

Why do I not want to go back as it's better to try my hardest to beat my comfort lazy eating ( that's me not you ;) )

First thing i'll say to anyone wanting to lose weight is change your mindset to your not on a diet your on a plan for life, you can have what you want just dint go over points, exercise a little and be pround n happy you are doing what you have wanted to do for so long?

You have to be tough get inside your own head and ask the painful question " what's really stopping me" until you can answer that you won't be in the headspace to do it ;)
But I also use Christmas as I won't have another fat one!!

You can do this xx

sorry if any mistakes on my phone x

hi dizzyflowers, i so know what u mean! i've done ww a thousands times down a lb up a lb down 3 up 2...........you know the drill! i think the prob is there is 2 much freedom on ww always going 2 make up for the take away or cake and b4 u know it its the next weigh in and ur in trouble. u kno that sinking feeling when u kno uv done really badly? heartbreaking isnt it? i lost 7 st on reductil but its gone off the market now iv put back on 2 1/2 st as iv a huge appetite since iv no tabs. Im after starting cs. have you tried it? i think it might work as theres a ltl bit of compromise but over all its fairly structured. i think i need this as i kno i simply cant deviate from the plan or it simply wont work. just a thought for you, albeit a rather long one.;)

because for however long iv been on here, iv posted the same thread over n over.

I started WW almost 3 weeks ago, week one, i felt brilliant, easy peeasy, lost 4 n half pound. week two I went into 'ah a take away wont hurt' mode, which turned into 'il have extra and save points, which i never did. Then i missed group because i knew id done rubbish, il back on the wagon this week i said...did i? no.

this isnt the first time, i do this everytime on everydiet!!!
I want to lose weight more than nething, its holding me back on alot of things. yet i ruin it.

so week 3, this is when i usually give up untill i get another burst of determination.

Im going to get back on it now. and hope for the best.

did anyone else do this, and are u one ur way now?

xx

I know how you feel, i didn't do it straight away, but three months in i did for like two weeks, and then in june i did it for three weeks, but now i'm lighter than weight i was start of june.. so you just need to get into the swing of things, take aways are fine, just no that if you have a take away one night... try stop it and limit to once a week weekend treat? etc you will get into it :) good luck xx

hi dizzyflowers, i so know what u mean! i've done ww a thousands times down a lb up a lb down 3 up 2...........you know the drill! i think the prob is there is 2 much freedom on ww always going 2 make up for the take away or cake and b4 u know it its the next weigh in and ur in trouble. u kno that sinking feeling when u kno uv done really badly? heartbreaking isnt it? i lost 7 st on reductil but its gone off the market now iv put back on 2 1/2 st as iv a huge appetite since iv no tabs. Im after starting cs. have you tried it? i think it might work as theres a ltl bit of compromise but over all its fairly structured. i think i need this as i kno i simply cant deviate from the plan or it simply wont work. just a thought for you, albeit a rather long one.;)

is CS celebrity slim?

Every plan we do will have the same end result and final finish , if we don't stick at them then do the maintance we will always gain. It's best to use a plan that's normal as vlcd and tablets don't solve why we are over eating, each to their own but u gained 3 stone after losing 12 stone on and off on vlcds as they make us want to eat everything when finished

The answer to weightloss is simple but hard work

Eat alot less exercise slot more, took me 22 years to finally get that's the only real way safely to do this

Good luck with CS xx

I had a 6lb gain a few weeks ago. I ate like a pig and i knew i had gained but i still went to class. If i dont go i will stop going and the diet will crumble, the following week i lost 6.5lb so i did it. Even if your having a bad week its SOOOOOOOOOOO important you go to class! It just means your human to have a bad week :)

Thanx guys!

I had my shopping delivered this morning with all yummy good stuff so im back on it today! il go to weigh in on thursday and face the music!

=oD

Well done for the determination Dizzy, Its the face the music and keep on plodding that will get us to our goals.

I've faffed about on plans for years but its taken to now for me to accept that comfort eating solves nothing. For me its about finding a plan that I can follow for life and make some lifestyle changes. If you want to do this enough you will - good luck

HI, just wanted to say well done for getting back on track, that's the hardest part!! It's taken me a very scenic(nearly 3 years) to lose 8st 11lbs(nearly 9). Good luck with your plan:)

Back