I hope i havent ruined the beginning of my Katosis stage!!!!

mmmwoah

Day three

So here i am on day three of SS... I have to say so farive had a bad time of it. Ive read some comments and it seems alot of people dont really have side effects from SS. But for me i woke up yesterday and was really really weak, dizzy and felt sick. Than today i woke up fine, went to work and by 3:30pm i felt terrible again, this time i felt so sick i actually thought i was going to be so i found myself tucked up in bed for 4:30pm, thats the only way i could deal with the dull aching in my stomach and the sick feeling. Also i was really really cold... Nothing my electric blanket wouldnt solve though lol:giggle:

Tonight however i have just had a small chicken breast and green salad as my CDC advised me to eat this as i should still stay in Katosis, as i was feeling so weak. Feel much better now...but wondering if now in terms of Ketosis i may have o start all overagain from the beginning, you know all the pains etc as maybe my body was adapting and ive ruined it!!!!! I hope not and i do hope my CDC is right!!

I cant help but wonder though?????

Tonight however i have just had a small chicken breast and green salad as my CDC advised me to eat this as i should still stay in Katosis, as i was feeling so weak. Feel much better now...but wondering if now in terms of Ketosis i may have o start all overagain from the beginning, you know all the pains etc as maybe my body was adapting and ive ruined it!!!!! I hope not and i do hope my CDC is right!!

I cant help but wonder though?????

I started on SS+ which meant I had a small 200Kcal meal (chicken/fish and green veg/salad) and was in ketosis from about day 3 and stayed that way until moving up to 810.....don't worry, you won't have undone the work, it's more important not to feel sick/weak, so you did the right thing, and I'm sure you're still in the magic K place.

Yeah really better but now an hour later... its the return of the hunger pains BUT the most important thing is i feel way way better than earlier so really glad i decided to eat that. And feel much more relieved now ive read all your comments!! Thanks!

Back