I hope i havent ruined the beginning of my Katosis stage!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mmmwoah, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Day three

So here i am on day three of SS... I have to say so farive had a bad time of it. Ive read some comments and it seems alot of people dont really have side effects from SS. But for me i woke up yesterday and was really really weak, dizzy and felt sick. Than today i woke up fine, went to work and by 3:30pm i felt terrible again, this time i felt so sick i actually thought i was going to be so i found myself tucked up in bed for 4:30pm, thats the only way i could deal with the dull aching in my stomach and the sick feeling. Also i was really really cold... Nothing my electric blanket wouldnt solve though lol:giggle:

Tonight however i have just had a small chicken breast and green salad as my CDC advised me to eat this as i should still stay in Katosis, as i was feeling so weak. Feel much better now...but wondering if now in terms of Ketosis i may have o start all overagain from the beginning, you know all the pains etc as maybe my body was adapting and ive ruined it!!!!! I hope not and i do hope my CDC is right!!

I cant help but wonder though?????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you will be fine hun, that woudnt take you out of ketosis xx
  4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    What youve had sounds fine and garuntee it wont take you out of ketosis xxxx
  5. Jules77

Jules77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm sure you'll be fine..... hope you feel better soon... xx
  6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I started on SS+ which meant I had a small 200Kcal meal (chicken/fish and green veg/salad) and was in ketosis from about day 3 and stayed that way until moving up to 810.....don't worry, you won't have undone the work, it's more important not to feel sick/weak, so you did the right thing, and I'm sure you're still in the magic K place.
  7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    You are still o low cals, youl do fine. Did you feel noticeably better after eating?
  8. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Yeah really better but now an hour later... its the return of the hunger pains BUT the most important thing is i feel way way better than earlier so really glad i decided to eat that. And feel much more relieved now ive read all your comments!! Thanks!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.