I hope I'm doing this right!...

oscarthemole

I'm not really sure where to start with this, trying to get my head around how to post, but I hope i'm doing the right thing here haha.

Anyway, hi everyone! :D
I'm sally, I'm 20 and I want to be healthy and slim for when I graduate next year (It's also my 21st too the same month, argghh), anyway I joined Minimins to get some friendly support! Tried weight-watchers before, lost 2 stone but never stuck to it and piled it all back on plus more :mad:, this time round I'm at slimming world and I'm more determined then ever!

Due for my 3rd weigh in today, so far I've lost 5lb, but I know I've been terrible this week, I got cocky because I lost -3.5lb last week. :busted:

Anyway, I guess I'll leave it at that whilst I try some more to figure out how the site works!
Thanks for reading :)

Hi and welcome! :)

Sounds like you are off to a good start, good luck for your third weigh in and enjoy the site, there are lots of friendly & helpful people on here :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. it can be a bit tricky to find your way around here at first, mainly as there is so much content here,which is great.

in the heading of the introductory section, theres some 'sticky' threads, i suggest thats where you start, tells you how to get around and what you can and cant do when you first join, setting up your siggie and profile etc.

there are diaries that you can read which help to motivate you and even start your own,they really do help.

theres a good sw section here,and im sure you'll do well there with and sw related help.

this is a great,friendly fun so jump right in and get posting :D

wishing you well with sw

xoxo

well done!

Hi there, welcome. Well done on your losses so far and good luck losing the rest of the weight.

Hi and welcome. Well done on your first few weeks losses. Keep it up!

Back