I hope you don't mind............

Nellyphant

Silver Member
I'm doing LL but I come on here for inspiration too and I've started commenting on your threads. I hope you don't think I'm intruding.:)

you get your motivation hun where ever you need to!!
Good luck with your lighter life journey! :)
xx

oh we are a horrible lot you don't want to join us! hehe I am of course joking it would be lovely for you to join us here :D

I moved over to CD from W8 but I still go onto their "bit" to see what everyone else is doing.

I think LizzMB is right - get your motivation wherever you can if it keeps you on track.

None of that stuff really matters here!

We share weight loss in common no matter what diet plan you choose to do it with!

Good luck!

Welcome! Good luck with you lighterlife journey! x

welcome nellie, come on in whenever you like, i regularly gatecrash other diet sections of the forum for a good old nosey

You're very welcome here. When minimins was 'new', everyone did that. We all shared our journeys, learnt from each other and congratulated or commiserated on other members weight losses or gains.

People pooled their resources where appropriate and it was fab.

Of course, it's a bit harder to do now it's so much bigger, but that doesn't stop me giving my opinion evvvverrrryyywheeere :D

Welcome, this is a great forum and you'll get great support. LL is very similar to CD anyway I think and you can share some of your coveted counsilling tips with us!

Course you can Nelly..............we are the same as you (maybe a bit richer, I have heard LL is v.expensive) !

Good luck on your journey and hope to get to know you better !!!!!!!!!

Course you can Nelly..............we are the same as you (maybe a bit richer, I have heard LL is v.expensive) !

Good luck on your journey and hope to get to know you better !!!!!!!!!

:D Yes you are right, I'm poorer!

Thanks for all your welcomes.

I'm really struggling today. It's day 8 and my inner child is screaming at me to eat. I went for a long walk this afternoon with my 2 dogs and pushing my 3 yr old in her pushchair and have been "hank marvin" ever since. Almost eating my own arm. Had to wait to have another pack as if I try to have a shake when my DD is around she wants to share it and refuses to eat her tea (which she does every day and I'm at the end of my tether about that as she'll be up ridiculously early in the morning because she's hungry. arrrgggghhhhhh...........)

Anyhoo, thanks again!

Hi Nelly, I'm starving too but at least I don't have to share my bars! I'm sometimes taking an extra CD meal when I'm too hungry- like right now I'm going to make the porridge cos I want to faint with hunger!

The truth is out ...I couldn't get off to sleep so I sneaked onto the lighterlife forum in the wee hours this morning. Naughty me!
Welcome Nelly.

Back