i joined today

metrognome

is getting better at it
hi all i joined a ww meeting today and must say i found it very confusing at first, but i think i am going to enjoy it, i like the idea of the extra 49 a week as when i done it before if i went over my points for the day i would then think oh well have blown it so may as well carry on eating.

hope your all doing well and enjoying things

hi! i joined yesterday and im starting to understand it!! did my shopping with the calculator and it took me an hour and a half for £40 worth of shopping!

GOOD LUCK!

Hi I joined last night and like you I always ran out of my points.So am going to give pp a go.Here is to a good week to us Rachel

hi all i joined a ww meeting today and must say i found it very confusing at first, but i think i am going to enjoy it, i like the idea of the extra 49 a week as when i done it before if i went over my points for the day i would then think oh well have blown it so may as well carry on eating.

hope your all doing well and enjoying things
This is me exactly! I would feel like such a failure when I saw a minus figure on the online planner.

I am starting propoints today and am hoping that the weekly points will give me a psychological edge :)

Good luck! I found pp a little confusing at first but im slowly getting the hang of it, and i love it. I dont really need to worry about going over my points anymore, its fab!

This is me exactly! I would feel like such a failure when I saw a minus figure on the online planner.

I am starting propoints today and am hoping that the weekly points will give me a psychological edge :)

i went over on my first day but as i had the 49 extras i didnt really blow it i just stopped eating
thanks

Back