• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i joined today

metrognome

is getting better at it
hi all i joined a ww meeting today and must say i found it very confusing at first, but i think i am going to enjoy it, i like the idea of the extra 49 a week as when i done it before if i went over my points for the day i would then think oh well have blown it so may as well carry on eating.

hope your all doing well and enjoying things

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi! i joined yesterday and im starting to understand it!! did my shopping with the calculator and it took me an hour and a half for £40 worth of shopping!

GOOD LUCK!

hi all i joined a ww meeting today and must say i found it very confusing at first, but i think i am going to enjoy it, i like the idea of the extra 49 a week as when i done it before if i went over my points for the day i would then think oh well have blown it so may as well carry on eating.

hope your all doing well and enjoying things
This is me exactly! I would feel like such a failure when I saw a minus figure on the online planner.

I am starting propoints today and am hoping that the weekly points will give me a psychological edge :)

Good luck! I found pp a little confusing at first but im slowly getting the hang of it, and i love it. I dont really need to worry about going over my points anymore, its fab!

metrognome

is getting better at it
This is me exactly! I would feel like such a failure when I saw a minus figure on the online planner.

I am starting propoints today and am hoping that the weekly points will give me a psychological edge :)
i went over on my first day but as i had the 49 extras i didnt really blow it i just stopped eating
thanks