I just called the diet doctors!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Hi - I'm Sarah **** and I'm contactable on ***** I don't need to diet - but I am a little bit bemused by your programme the other night - I'm 10st 1, I was 18st 2 - I've lost 8 stone in 7 months on LighterLife - but that's because I actually followed the programme. Happy to discuss this with you if you want to show an example of someone who did it properly in your next series.

That's absolutely brilliant - I wonder if they'll have the guts to reply though.. How great would it be if they actually did invite you on the programme!

That's brilliant - these one sided programmes really annoy me' I sit ranting at the TV when things are portrayed incorrectly and it doesn't just seem to be diet programmes. Lets hope they come back to you.

Nice one lol. Doctors can be so blinkered sometimes, their way is the only way etc. Would love to hear if they contact you though.

Hmmmm! To present a balanced view, or not, THAT is the question (for TV producers)?! Will they call you back? Will they be ready to eat humble pie?! And if they do, are you game?!

Keep us posted and I look forward to the Shrinking Sarah Show!

xxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Was anything mentioned on Diet Doctors last night?
It's my WI on Wednesdays so didn't see it.
Noticed it said it was the last one of the present series.
Did they phone you Cerulean?

Last night's was a repeat .... maybe you'll be asked to appear in the next series!!! Here's hoping!!!

Good for you - I sat fuming watching that one-sided rubbish last week!

Good one Sarah,
Looking forward to see you featured on their show as a success!!

Hello all - does anyone have a copy of this programme I could borrow? A couple of my clients have mentioned it, when it was first shown, and when it was repeated very recently, and I would like to see it.

Let me know if so!

All best
Atlanta

Back