Extra Easy I Just Can't Get Enough!!!

Sugar'n'Spice

Howdy fellow slimmers!

Im in abit of a pickle! I cannot shake my hunger n havnt been able to for weeks!!
Ive had to reduce my portion sizes dramatically cos since av lost weight i cant eat as much or i just do not lose anything!

But Literally.... im hungry 24/7,and i never used to be like that at all! Im makin myself go ages without eatin cos wen i do i just cant stop n end up binging on bloody fruit! n i still dont lose weight cos am eatin too much for me body (EVEN THO ITS JUST FRUIT!!)

Can anyone recommend anythin that i could have a small portion of but thats realllyyyyyy filling??

Thanks if ya can recommend anythin xx

Oooh eck - i'm not sure you should really be aiming for a BMI of 17.4 as that'll be officially underweight!

sorry, but i'm not going to advise you to do anything that'll help you to become unhealthy :eek:

First rule of SW - never let yourself get hungry! You say you have had to reduce your portion sizes dramatically, is this on the recommendation of an SW consultant? I wouldn't have thought you should have to do this to lose weight. The only time SW would say reduce portion sizes is if you were eating for the sake of it, which you clearly are not!

Concentrate on speed and superspeed foods to make up your meals, low cal for lots of density so lots of lean meat and fish, beans, mushy peas, fruit and veg. This works for me.

If I'm hungry and want to fill up between meals, i eat a big bowl of fruit salad with natural yoghurt, takes ages to eat and is filling.

Please don't let yourself be hungry, start the day with a big cooked breakfast if you can, this sets you up for the day and then keep filling up on fruit between meals.

Stick with it, you don't have far to go.

Oooh eck - i'm not sure you should really be aiming for a BMI of 17.4 as that'll be officially underweight!

sorry, but i'm not going to advise you to do anything that'll help you to become unhealthy :eek:

Do you think maybe it should be 5ft3 not 6ft3?? I didn't notice that!

Oooh you might be right, if so i'm sorry :eek: and you have my permission to call me a twit :eek: LOL

Or I could be wrong - it has been known...(although do NOT tell the OH!!) We shall await the reply!

Maybe I could add a few feet to my height and then I could be at goal lol. Have you thought of doing a bit of excersise to shift the last bit of weight and eating a little bit more of the free foods to fill you up.

haha yeah im 5ft3!....6ft3..i shud be so lucky!!
and i was eating unneccesarily ya see, i did a Fast Forward Week because me n me consultant couldnt figure out why i wasnt losing weight, n then after bein on that i realised it was because i was eating far too much for my body.
And i do do excercise! i go running and i do a fitness dvd bout twice a week!
its tricky business this loosing weight malark!!

so really i just need something i can have as a snack or somethin maybe, but one thats filling n im allowed to eat!

xx

oops - sorry about that :eek: lol

how about a banana? or some pineapple? i quite often eat half of a chopped up pineapple which is really filling and a free food (it's also a speed food :) ).

It's not what you'd call filling exactly, but how about trying freezing a fat free yogurt - and I mean freezing it solid, not just hard on the outside and gooey in the centre.

This takes ages to eat - my record is an hour and a quarter - and by the time you've got through that with the aid of a strong teaspoon, I find my craving has gone, or at least considerably diminished!

I've only frozen Mullerlights (yesterday still 8 for £2 at Sainsburys),
but elsewhere others have suggested other varieties that are equally good frozen. I realise that this might be totally impracticable for you, but it's worth a try!

Good Luck, hope you get there!

oooh what about freezing a 'shape lasting satisfaction' yoghurt (free) with a lolly stick in it? would take ages to eat and it might fill you up a bit more than a normal yoghurt :)

OOooOo that lolly things a good idea!
Did not know shape yoghurts were free!! thought it was only Mullers...Hmm!! :D
Are all the shape ones free??

Might actually do the lolly thing with diet coke, so still free might be a little bit of a filler!
xx

a diet coke lolly! that sounds delish! :D

hi, on the subject of yoghurts, any fat free or very low fat yoghurt is free! so activia fat free are free, shape's are free, any supermarket own brand fat free is free, etc. oh the big huge pots of fat free strawberry yoghurt is free too!

if you are on green or easy, how about mugshots? The 1% ones are free and filling anytime :)

hi, on the subject of yoghurts, any fat free or very low fat yoghurt is free! so activia fat free are free, shape's are free, any supermarket own brand fat free is free, etc. oh the big huge pots of fat free strawberry yoghurt is free too!

Sadly not 100% true..... I got caught out with yeo valley organic vanilla fat free yoghurt. It has syns! They may be small but they are synned because of the sugar. Check first!

So is it all the fat free ones apart from then vanillary ones ya had??? cos that wud be great! Save me a small fortune too! haha

Mmm deffo gonna make cola lollies!

MUGSHOTS! i always forget about them!

God u guys r good!

xx

There's a list from a previous thread somewhere, listing all the free yoghurts and those with syns.

I got caught out with the Yeo Valley fat free ones too.

Let me find the thread....

cous cous always really fills me up, stick some chicken and some veggies it and pick at it through the day :)
mug shots
pasta
smash - i make it into potato cakes or smash pizza
jacket potatos are really filling too...with beans..and soooo healthy!!

Back