Step 1 Sole Source newbie to cambridge ..only day 4! will i ever see the light at the end of the tunnel?

emawillbskinny!

well new to cambridge and im finding it pretty easy, so im guessin somethings gotta go wrong as it always does for me :( .. im currently 16st 10lb and at 5'4" and a bmi of 40 i think its time to get off my arse n sort out what i shud of done along time ago.. never thought i wud b 25 and this big.. cud blame it on the 3 children i have had but if i did tht thn i will always b fat "its cos iv had 3 kids" and will always use tht.. but no i blame my mother lol jokin.. i just cnt seem to eat less or stick to any of my diets always lose 2 stone thn get all the compliments n get abit more confident which means more nites out, more pizzas on the way home .. i v decided i need abit more help wiv my journey hence why im writin this as i have never done anything like this before.. wud love abit of encouragement and inspirin stories to keep me goin.. :)

Hiya, I started it today, similar weight to you though im a bit taller - 5'7 and 16st 3 :(
Whats your goal weight?
This forum is great for support and motivation, keep going :D xx

Don't let it go wrong. :) You're in charge of what goes in your mouth. And the longer you can stick 100% to this diet, the easier it gets. Promise! I've often said that you have to be completely selfish when doing this diet - don't give in to pressure from anyone saying "Oh, just have one night off and get back to it tomorrow!" cos unfortunately it really isn't that easy, especially on Cambridge. That doesn't mean that you can't be with people when they're eating, it just means you watch, drink your water and enjoy their company. I know that might sound like hell right now, but it's actually much easier than it sounds. And the results are so fast, it's well worth any temporary pain.

Go for it! :party0011:

well new to cambridge and im finding it pretty easy, so im guessin somethings gotta go wrong as it always does for me :( .. im currently 16st 10lb and at 5'4" and a bmi of 40 i think its time to get off my arse n sort out what i shud of done along time ago.. never thought i wud b 25 and this big.. cud blame it on the 3 children i have had but if i did tht thn i will always b fat "its cos iv had 3 kids" and will always use tht.. but no i blame my mother lol jokin.. i just cnt seem to eat less or stick to any of my diets always lose 2 stone thn get all the compliments n get abit more confident which means more nites out, more pizzas on the way home .. i v decided i need abit more help wiv my journey hence why im writin this as i have never done anything like this before.. wud love abit of encouragement and inspirin stories to keep me goin.. :)

Hi Hun welcome and good luck with your journey! Honest if you stick to it the weight comes off and the losses are a great motivator! I really rate this diet and have come back after getting a little complacent and putting on 23lb! Been on diet since 2nd Jan and lost 20lb of the weight I put on!

I found reading others posts and diaries really helped me as did writing my own diary!

Good luck Hun x I will keep popping in to see how you are doing! X

Back