I just do seem to change

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by sophie1304, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sophie1304

sophie1304 Member

It's supposed to say I just don't seem to change!!!!

Hello

I'm Sophie. I have quite a bit to loose but never seem to have that moment where I realise this has got to stop and just carry on getting fat every week.

I have joined SW but even thats not enough motivation!!

What's wrong with me ?? Anyone else feel like this??

rowanx2 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    Yeh definitly, you need a lightbulb moment - I've only really had it once properly in my life and I went on to lose 70lb - the lightbulb moment for me was when my foot and ankle went numb and i found out i was pre-diabetic. I had all these images of getting my foot cut off and that was it .... Since then I had a baby and she's 2, and she is my incentive to lose it again but I don't think I've had a lightbulb moment so just hoping I can stick with this, knowing I'm not 100% commited, I'm just sick of yo yoing this past 2 years and not being able to fit into any of my clothes pre pregnancy. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.