I just dont know what to do

Pheonix-Rising

This week isnt going to well for me :cool:

Basically after something that has happened today I am going to be having my income cut in half (through no fault of my own), to say im angry and upset is an understatement. But the knock on effect is I can't manage the CD anymore. I have no doubt I will continue to lose weight as we are going to be skint, until I manage to find a job and have to give up my apprentiship as a tattooist :cry:

So I have enough packs to perhaps last me a month with a small evening meal. Which is how i'm going to carry on until I run out, then after that I am on my own. I'm determined not to be beaten, and no (inputs lots of swearwords) is going to mess this up for me, but not just me the kids as well.

So, im still here...but having to do it my way from now on :cry:

Sorry to here about all this

Could you slim fast it until income picks up again? only suggesting this as you'll be so used to shakes anyway after a month?

You could go right up the plans to say.. 1200 or even 1500...only having 1 shake a day ? so would feel like your still doing cambridge... and the losses are VERY good on 1200 even 1000....

Thats awful news, the expense is probably the only drawback at times with CD. I am sure we can all encourage you to give you the motivation you need to succeed with however you lose your weight.

Yeah im gonna tell my counsellor what has happened then see what she says. Thing is though any plan is expensive because of the advice, i dont think she will just allow me to buy say 7 sachets a week :(

I will see what she says, she has given me some great nutrition advice and if I follow what she has said to me, I should be better at eating the right things anyway.

In the bigger picture as things stand, CD really is the least of my worries, but I am gutted that been so enthusiastic about it :(

Ahh, Alison I'm so sorry. It's not funny when someone messes with your life like that. It will sort out but it'll be tough in the meantime. Lots of love xx

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I had to stop last year in July because I couldn't afford it, I know how crap that feels. Unfortunately I wasn't strong enough just in myself so I'm back, but I hope you will be!

If you're following one of the plans that has 1 pack a day, I can't see why they wouldn't. If she won't, I suggest maybe finding another CDC? Surely it's better to have you at 7 packs a week than none at all.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I had to stop last year in July because I couldn't afford it, I know how crap that feels. Unfortunately I wasn't strong enough just in myself so I'm back, but I hope you will be!

If you're following one of the plans that has 1 pack a day, I can't see why they wouldn't. If she won't, I suggest maybe finding another CDC? Surely it's better to have you at 7 packs a week than none at all.

Thanks hun, would I only have to pay for the packs or the full £35 a week? xxx

My CDC gives 7 packs to lots of her clients ..

When im on 810 then 1000 very soon i'll be purchasing only 7 a week x

Bless you all....I think I am going to have to have a good look at the different plans and see whats cheapest. Still at least my ex husband gets to feed his alcoholism! Sorry...im not feeling my best at the moment! xxx

aww Alison thats harsh news... I feel for you xx
I would also suggest just going up to a higher plan, its better than trying to manage on your own, and your CDC will surely let you buy whatever you want! I'll still be buying the bars after im done with loosing the weight, that'll only be 7 per week and my CDC is more than happy with that..

I hope you find a solution that suits you
xx

Thankyou hun, I think I have but it involves a teeny weeny white lie to my counsellor, and I know I wont be in ketosis so will lose less, but at least I am staying with it some sort of way. :)

You would only have to pay for the packs you get :)

You would only have to pay for the packs you get :)

Thats good news, would it make a difference to weigh ins? From monday i am only seeing her once every fortnight. I would imagine she has to justify her time/money so even if I get to see her once a month that will be something :) xx

suppose each CDC is different, some will let you weigh more regularly than others, when are you next seeing her?
maybe send an email or call her and have a chat about it?

Your losses each week would be less, but you would still be losing. I've not done the 1500 plan so I really can't say about that. On 1000 I still lost fairly well for the few weeks that I did it, it was 11lbs over 3 or 4 weeks I think.

Sorry to hear about your job/income. Hope things get better for you.

Thanks nelly, i'm sure it will all work out, as things do, often with a silver lining! Just annoyed that it happened right now! xxx

Well put it this way

I teach learners (to drive) who all see me once per week for 2 hours a week some do 2 lessons in the week

I also teach refreshers... some do one lesson per week,...others i see once a month only (as thats all they need)

It makes no odds to me. A client is a client. A client will bring forth (hopefully) recommendations ;)

Im sure your CDC wont mind x

Cool :) I am gonna email her tomorrow and tell her everything thats happened and explain I need the cheapest option, see what she comes up with :) xx

its a cunning plan!!!
glad youre feeling more positive about things!
you'll do great!

Back