I just felt like I really need to eat

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by 10stonesize10, 20 October 2006 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Make sure you have extra water. You may find you get a little windy, or possibly an upset tummy. In the long run, better another bar than food, better an extra pack than a bar :)

4. lighterlizzie

lighterlizzie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i know how you feel!! thats what i do! the bars are yummy aren't they?:)
    i'm currently planning my meals for when i hit target! seems to get me through, at least i'll be able to eat without the guilt factor! although i won't be able to eat the way i used too ever again (not that i'd want too)!!

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

I have been feeling i need to eat for the past few weeks, never cheated, but yesterday i did have 2 bars, 1st time i have ever done that in 7 weeks, like D Q says better another bar than food, so well done 10stonessize10 for getting through another day without eating anything. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.