I just had an indian takeaway

welshshopoholic

It's my birthday today so to celebrate I just had an indian takeaway with the kids. OMG! It was absolutely swimming in fat and tasted of it too. I can't believe I used to eat these quite often. Gross!!!

Don't think I'll be doing that again lol

El x

I found that the other week, I ended up with a burger from burger king and it was sooooo greasy. Didn't even taste good.

Im having the same thing. I am completly grossed out now when I see any kind of dish where you can see the oil/fat. Before it never bothered now it makes my tummy churn yuk!

I can definitely relate to this... Even after just a week of dieting, it was my sister's birthday on Monday and we had an indian takeaway also, and just the sight of the fat in the container put me off... Definitely did not enjoy it as much as I would have expected! It's a really good aversion technique though, and shows me how much I'm enjoying all of this fresh, healthy food :)

I used to LOVE Chinese food and chippy teas. Now I can't stomach either of them, all I can taste is the grease on them and it makes my stomach turn, YUCK! Can't believe I would have a chippy/Chinese tea at least once a week, sometimes even twice. :eek: I much prefer making my own home made stir fry for tea now.

It's amazing how much yummier freshly prepared food can be :) Sits better in your conscience too :p Although I know I will still 'treat' myself with a takeaway once every now and then...

Back