I just keep

Nibbling.....I have been on CD just over 3 weeks and lost 13lbs but too me thats not enough, so I have paid about £110 to loose 13 lbs? I know its my own fault though as Ive been nibbling here and there. Today I have had a little bit of tuna and about 1/4 of a WW cookie. I am not actually hungry but im doing it because I am just bored of CD and the restrictions. I have not had a full on binge...yet!! I have 3st left to loose but will settle for 2 and loose the weight on SW, but I want to loose that 2stone in about 6 weeks...If somenody tells me that is possible then I promise I'll stop nibbling. My CDC is **** (hope he doesnt come on here!) He doesnt reply to my emails, or ever answer the phone sadly he is the closest one to me(yet he's about an hour away!!) I am going to get some coke zero to cheer myself up. I am having next friday and saturday off and will be eating as I have a wedding then im gonna move up to SS+
Gosh im such a silly billy!:gen147::whistle::sign0007::strikeout_button::booboo:

I love smilies :)

I know how ya feel chick and I was there too but after reading everyone elses advice on here its about time I got my act into gear and doing it right.

Hey Yvvone,
just wanted to say hang in there your doing great..
CD is a fantastic diet... it really works.. but you need to really want to do it!! I was desperate to do it.. so desperate for it.. I lost 5 stone in 5 months.. and still have a little more to go!!!

It can be expensive but your not buying other food so it would equal out the same anyway and your also losing weight.. so its all worth it..

You can do it hon you can if you really want it!!!

If your finding it a little tough without food just move to ss+ or 810 you still have good losses on it but its better to do it like that if you feel you need some food..

Chin up your doing fab x

Back