i just quit Cambridge to start ww

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by highheels, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. highheels

highheels likes to post

i quit doing CD on monday, told my counsellor on wed, and have just joined my local ww class, i feel very excited that i can eat food again, my only worry is... that i might not lose weight, because i have not eaten properly since feb 2008. i lost nearly 3 stones though, so i carry on from here. anyone else with a similar story??? i just got fed up and felt that i needed more support.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I went from CD to SW and found it fairly easy. Lay of the carbs to begin to get your body used to the change then just follow WW and you will be fine. I only gained 1lb in the week from leaving CD to join SW and after 2 weeks of SW i have lost 6lbs. You will succeed xx
  4. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Slimming World EE
    I have changed from LT to slimfast so that i can have shakes and food, so far it seems to be working, 3lb the first week and 2.5lb the second. still got a long way to go tho xx
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi lovey ,and good luckxx
  6. MissB

MissB Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi I did exactly the same thing. My advice is to do the core plan the first week as carbs such as bread are not really allowed on the day to day eating unless you point.

I lost 2lbs my first week just make sure you get plenty of excersise (another thing I was unable to do on cd) start of slow and work you way forward. Walking briskly for even 20 mins a day helps or swimming twice/3 times per week.

I find heading out for a walk arounbd 8.30 is best as its between 8.30 and 10 I pick at food so I go out for an hour walk and remove the temptation.

Good Luck girl and welcome to weight watchers
  7. NooNoo1966

NooNoo1966 Full Member

Cambridge diet
    I have recently made the transition too, got sick of the guilt trips every time I had a bad day and couldn't stick to SS. At the moment I am going it alone as have all the WW books and will see how I get on, am weighing myself friday mornings so am hopeful of some scale movememnt in the right direction tomorrow as have also been swimming 3 times this weeks so finger's crossed!
  8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey hun,welcome i come from cd to ww,and lost 8lb in my first week so you can do it hun x
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  10. shazzy1970

shazzy1970 Full Member

i've lost most of my weight with cd but had been having the weekend "off for the last few weeks resulting in rubbish loses so decided to try to lose my last 13 lb with ww.. I'm planning on going tomorrow - can anyone tell me if there is free resgistration going at the moment and can i take my 3 year old along to classes??
  11. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    Hello and welcome - well done on your loss so far!! Im a newbie to WW so I cant give you much advice but I really like it so far - hope you enjoy it and best of luck!!
  12. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hi highheels,

I recognise you from Pink forum. I too am leaving CD for WW. I have lost 3st on CD but I just cant live on the restriction of the diet any longer.

I am excited about this too. I feel its made me respect food again. I start on Friday. Although I have all the books and calculator from last time I did it so starting tomorrow.

Let me know how you get on?

13. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    welcome to the wight watches gang! were an awesome bunch!
  14. MooCow

MooCow Full Member

Hi everyone

I'm about to make the leap from CD to WW as well - just wanted to know if you had any tips on how to avoid putting any weight on when changing from one to the other??? I can't wait to have food again!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.