I just realised

The real stalkers are the guests.

Come and join us. We're not a bad bunch! Mostly... :D

The real stalkers are the guests.

Come and join us. We're not a bad bunch! Mostly... :D

I have to admit, I did "lurk" around for a bit before I registered.

I had seen so many other sites that were absolutely disgusting. There were sites where people posted something funny/harmless/asking for advice and it was ripped to shreds by the "diet police".

Some were highly competative and even gave advice on laxatives and the best way to make yourself sick and anyone daring to admit to falling off the diet wagon was practically disowned.

So, I lurked about for a bit before deciding this was a really good forum and registered. It's been brilliant and I think the support is fab - even when I have a bad week, someone helps you get back up again.

I have to admit, I did "lurk" around for a bit before I registered.

I had seen so many other sites that were absolutely disgusting. There were sites where people posted something funny/harmless/asking for advice and it was ripped to shreds by the "diet police".

Some were highly competative and even gave advice on laxatives and the best way to make yourself sick and anyone daring to admit to falling off the diet wagon was practically disowned.

So, I lurked about for a bit before deciding this was a really good forum and registered. It's been brilliant and I think the support is fab - even when I have a bad week, someone helps you get back up again.

I was the same. I meant my original comment as a joke.
No offence to anyone! If someone gets support or advice from people here then it doesn't matter if you're registered or not.

But people should still join. They might contribute more than they realise.

I was the same. I meant my original comment as a joke.
No offence to anyone! If someone gets support or advice from people here then it doesn't matter if you're registered or not.

But people should still join. They might contribute more than they realise.

I took it as a joke :D

I thought I would only check it every couple of days but it gets addictive and now I have to keep checking, just to see if I am missing anything - I'm so nosey!

i do too, even when i said i was going to sw instead i was still lurking on cd! now i realise i cant give cd up, i need to win my battle x

Ha Ha so you can! x

i do too, even when i said i was going to sw instead i was still lurking on cd! now i realise i cant give cd up, i need to win my battle x

It's like you just can't let go of one just because you defected. I still check W8 and post on there too but feel like a "fraud" as I'm CD now.

I say to myself "only 5 mins" and end up on here for ages.

ASA if you scroll down all they way to the bottom of the threads there is a box with names in of people watching!

Ok, I thought you meant the green dot.

Can't see any names in a box though :(! Do yo mean the box named "Tags"? After that one I have "Quick reply", some ads, then "Posting Rules", "Forum Jump", and then "Similar threads". Then links and copyright information.

Back