i just threw a brownie out of the window!

ki-ki

yes, that's right!

one of my housemates had bought this amazing chocolate brownie but decided he didnt want it anymore. we offered it to everyone who didn't want it either (why not?!) and i told him he couldn't put it in my bin or leave it in my room.

we were at a loss what to do with it when i just grabbed it from his hand, opened my velux window and hoiyed it out!!!

hahahahaaaaa!

....still want it tho lol

thats dedication for ya haha

Watch out for the UFB!!! :)

Hahaha! Brilliant! well done! x

id loved to of seen the face of the person if it had landed on someone! how funny would that of been...can you imagine trying to explain to someone 'i got hit on the head from a flying brownie':character00264:

lol!

well done u lol if u see some1 rooting around outside ya house later that will be me lookin 4 the brownie ;) xx

mmmm even funnier if you read the thread name out of context....
may start collecting them and post a montage at a later date..lol

Last edited:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:@fatbloke ... im not rootin in the grass 4 that ewwww xx

that really made me laugh....well done you!!
My mate is over too and we've been sat here craving loads for m&m's, revels, maltesers...the lot!! everything i can't have i want!! But so far so good...I have somehow managed to resist getting in my car and raiding the local shop!! haha xx

Back