i just want to eat

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by hippychicken, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i havent started my lighter life diet yet, but im trying to cut back to get used to it and i just want to eat something!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well you haven't started your lighterlife yet, so whats stopping you from eating something healthy ???

I'm on day 67 and i'd love to chew the leg of one of my dogs, but I won't

4. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i dont have anything in house
    and i have had enough im just being naughty

5. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i think im more upset when i do start lighter life how am i going to deal with this

6. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

maybe its not the right diet for you then, i know what you mean though, I've been like that i chose the wrong food sometimes or i dont eat enough.

7. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Hippychicken, why don't you concentrate on the now, instead of the future maybe's....who knows if your going to struggle, LighterLife is set up with support and help along the way, the aim is to get you into ketosis so you won't feel hungry, if you think you can't then you can't, but if you think you can then YOU CAN :p

Last edited: 5 September 2008
  8. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hi ya, its just nerves, honestly you will get all the counselling you need with Lighterlife and support on here is fantastic. As soon as you get into ketosis you will no longer be hungry and the counselling you receive will make you realise that the feelings you do have are emotional and there are ways to recognise and understand it.

I promise that you will be okay nad the time flys by so quickly, I cannot believe i have just finished my foundation part of LL and have lost nearly 4 stone.

Good luck, keep your chin up, it is so worth the effort in the end. Keep us posted xx

9. SparklingFairy

SparklingFairy Full Member

I know how you feel *hugs*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.