• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I keep buying bread

This might seem odd but i've started buying "bread":confused::confused::confused:

Funny think is when i'm not dieting, i buy one loaf on crustless bread for my sons pack up and that is all.

since i've started LT, i've started buying speciality bread, chiabata, panini's M&S speciality minin baps etc, none of it my son will eat as i has crusts......i've only just noticed as i've just put the bread i bought yesterday in the freezer as it won't get eaten and i've a full drawer full of bread.........is it something psychological:D :D:D:D me thinks so

has anyone else started buying strange things they wouldn't normally eat/

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Not yet but there's time lol;)

MiniB

Here we go again!
I'm not buying anything in particular but do realise I'm really trying to feed up my family more than before. I think if I can't eat then I want them to eat lots. Got to stop. Strange though.

Snap golden!!! I have a top drawer full to the brim in the freezer too :D wraps,rolls baguettes!!! How odd,so you aren't the only strange one around here ;)

yeah i can relate to that as well........:) :)

my husband thinks xmas has come early, he's put him self back on the maintenance shake as he's worried i've feeding him that much he'll gain weight LOL

How funny! i have to admit i have been eyeing up the egg and tuna sarnies at work and drowling! perhaps we are all really bread addicts!

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
i do the same i just keep buying bread and the other one is cheese every differant cheese you can think of!!! for a while in the first couple of months on LT i used to go in the cupboard take the bread out and sniff it, what the hell was all that about..very strange! lol!

I'm not buying anything in particular but do realise I'm really trying to feed up my family more than before. I think if I can't eat then I want them to eat lots. Got to stop. Strange though.
...Maybe thats the reason my OH is having trouble doing up his trousers...???
I love cooking even more than I used to, strange, but true!