I KEEP PICKING

Danell

This is my fourth week on SS and apart from week one all ive done is pick pick pick, mostly at dinner time when im making the kids their tea, but this morning i had one pack then sat around bored went to the fridge and ate two mini sausages then had another pack, so it 1120 and ive already had two shakes and 2 mini sausages.....i just want to stop, ive tried to find something to do but i really dont have much left and besides i have no energy at all.

any advice would really help, i dont want to fail

Why don't you go and sort through your wardrobe .... see if there are any clothes that were too small, but might be ok now you've lost a stone. I permanently have a pair of jeans hanging on the picture rail in my bedroom. I was a size 18-20 in jeans when I started, so my first "goal" jeans were size 16, then a pair of Next size 14 and they were swopped for a pair of BHS size 12 yesterday. I can get into the 12's, but can't actually move or breathe which might cause problems!

already done at the weekend lol its been a very hard week and ive done all sorts to keep my mind of things

I've just poured a Chocolate Tetra into an ice-cube tray and am going to nick a cube at a time when I have a longing for chocolate. There was enough for 10 cubes.

If You Find You Have Time On Your Hands Why Dont You Go Out For A Brisk Walk,you Might Not Feel Like It But You Will Feel Really Great After It And It Will Take Your Mind Off Eating Too,plus You Wont Feel Like Picking After Exercising,well I Dont Any Way Lol!!!!
Give It A Whirl And See How It Goes,
Best Of Luck ,
Elaine X

I remember week 4. Everyone kept telling me I'd have had a burst of energy by then--but I didn't. The energy thing kicked in around week 6. It does happen eventually, I promise. In the meantime, it's pants, because you don't want to do anything, do you?

Reading the posts here really helped me at that time (after all, sitting at your computer doesn't take much energy, does it? :D). Take a look at the diary threads, read the inspirational stories, look at the 'wow, look at me!' photos.

But even better, if you can force yourself to do it, get out for a walk. Or even just a drive if you have a car. Get a change of scenary! Failing which, have a bath with lots of lovely bubbles. Get yourself a magazine and slob on the settee!

Diversion tactics, that's what you need!

Focus lots of concentration on drinking. Set yourself a goal and get that 2 litres drunk by whatever o'clock. vary it with bouillion and black tea/coffee. Make it your mission today.
x

Back