I knew water was important but now i know why

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Duke13, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I felt so so rubbish earlier, and now after drinking loads of water its all completely passed!

I knew i hadnt been drinking enough water but i just couldnt face anymore- sounds ridiculous i know but i had grown bored of glugging it!

However, upon having just 750 mls i feel 100% better...its amazing something so simple can have such a bearing upon your dieting mentality!!

Heres to glugging everyone! Haha

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Have you tried the water with the flavourings? That helps to make it more palatable!
    x

4. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    No ive not!....If i could get hold of them now i would lol but am on holiday until saturday....so ill get some then for after my 5 days break :)
    thank you xxxx

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l also find the water hard to drink the water flavourings do help a lot l always make sure l have some enjoy the rest of your hoilday :D

6. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Glad it made you feel better!

Can i just ask someone, how soon after starting the diet are you allowed the flavourings? I'm starting next Monday and usually hate drinking water so am worried about getting it down me.

7. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

I Felt Very Light Headed Last Nite Driving,i Only Drank 1.5 Of Water At That Stage,wen I Got Home I Drunk The Same Agian And Felt Much Better After,so Water Defo Helps,tryin 2 Get 2 4 2 Day.

8. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l used them from the begining l find it a godsend was never great at drinking the water but the flavouring really help

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.