I knew water was important but now i know why

Daisy_Duke13

I felt so so rubbish earlier, and now after drinking loads of water its all completely passed!

I knew i hadnt been drinking enough water but i just couldnt face anymore- sounds ridiculous i know but i had grown bored of glugging it!

However, upon having just 750 mls i feel 100% better...its amazing something so simple can have such a bearing upon your dieting mentality!!

Heres to glugging everyone! Haha

xxxx

Have you tried the water with the flavourings? That helps to make it more palatable!
x

No ive not!....If i could get hold of them now i would lol but am on holiday until saturday....so ill get some then for after my 5 days break :)
thank you xxxx

l also find the water hard to drink the water flavourings do help a lot l always make sure l have some enjoy the rest of your hoilday :D

Glad it made you feel better!

Can i just ask someone, how soon after starting the diet are you allowed the flavourings? I'm starting next Monday and usually hate drinking water so am worried about getting it down me.

I Felt Very Light Headed Last Nite Driving,i Only Drank 1.5 Of Water At That Stage,wen I Got Home I Drunk The Same Agian And Felt Much Better After,so Water Defo Helps,tryin 2 Get 2 4 2 Day.

l used them from the begining l find it a godsend was never great at drinking the water but the flavouring really help

Back