I know I can do this

Davey1984

Hi all,

I am feeling really positive about this and I know I can do it.

I need to lose a considerable amount of weight, but I am going to take this one step at a time! :)

Yay go davey! You can do this! I'm in the same boat as you and its wonderful to finally find the right headspace :)

I've got lots to go too (just short of 6 stone!) but we'll get there, 1lb at a time. It might take me a year or two but thats fine! I'm happy with the laxidasical route than expecting huge numbers every week like I used to, and just get annoyed all of the time!

Hi davey
I am joining the WW team to give it a go, best o luck Hun. Hope u got to grips with that info I sent u? I am slightly confused on the old points n pro points business! But hopefully this lot will help explain lol!
I don't know how many propoints I can have yet started working off old ones I think x that stuff I sent I not sure if it's for propoints or old ones I gonna ask person I got it off
Good luck
Xx

You've taken the first step, just remember don't be disheartened at any stage, life still goes on while we're doing this. It's gonna be a long road but you've got good company to make it seem easier!
Good luck

We are all with you I have 6 stone to lose as well, one pound at a time - xx

Hi davey
I am joining the WW team to give it a go, best o luck Hun. Hope u got to grips with that info I sent u? I am slightly confused on the old points n pro points business! But hopefully this lot will help explain lol!
I don't know how many propoints I can have yet started working off old ones I think x that stuff I sent I not sure if it's for propoints or old ones I gonna ask person I got it off
Good luck
Xx

Hey hun, love the stuff you sent me, some of it is for Propoints and some of it is for the old points.

Email me your details and I will work out how many propoints you should be on as now it needs to be done on the calculator and not via a quiz, but I think the majority of ladies are on 29 propoints which is the minimum of propoints you are allowed a day.

Good luck hunni
xxxx

Well done on the PMA :) I have also woken up this morning with a good dose of PMA too. I think it's because yesterday i realised that it's just a short space of time of dieting for the rest of my life at a healthy weight, and even though i have a lot to loose, even if i do it 1lb a week i could still be at target within a year. I also have gotten the idea out of my head that anything less than 2lb a week is a failure, it's not, and it all adds up!

Davey1984 said:
Hey hun, love the stuff you sent me, some of it is for Propoints and some of it is for the old points.

Email me your details and I will work out how many propoints you should be on as now it needs to be done on the calculator and not via a quiz, but I think the majority of ladies are on 29 propoints which is the minimum of propoints you are allowed a day.

Good luck hunni
xxxx

Aw thanks Hun.
I am 35yrs, 11st 6 or 160lbs n I sit down alot at a desk n work out at gym 5/6 a wk.
Is the right info?
Thank u x
R there activity points too on propoints?
X

Yeah on Propoints you get your daily allowance + Your weekly allowance (which is 49 Propoints) and then you can earn Activity Propoints also.

It is really good hun, I think you will like it, read the thread titled Introducing the new Pro-points plan it is really good and indepth read hun.

If you need any help then this site is really good and I can help on whatever I possibly can.
xxx

Davey1984 said:
How tall are you hunni - in feet and inches? x

5'9 sorry
X

Davey1984 said:
How tall are you hunni - in feet and inches? x

Have u managed to work it out for me Hun?
I am confused I went on one calculator n it said 20, another said 29! Confused.com!
Thanks
X

Have u managed to work it out for me Hun?
I am confused I went on one calculator n it said 20, another said 29! Confused.com!
Thanks
X

Hey hun sorry I never messaged back, I had a family emergency :eek:

I have just worked it out and it says you have a daily allowance of 29 Propoints also your weekly allowance of 49 Propoints and any Propoints you earn through exercise.

Be careful when following this plan that you do not take the points values from the bits you sent me as these are the old points and will not work on this plan. You must only use Propoints hun.

xxxx

Davey1984 said:
Hey hun sorry I never messaged back, I had a family emergency :eek:

I have just worked it out and it says you have a daily allowance of 29 Propoints also your weekly allowance of 49 Propoints and any Propoints you earn through exercise.

Be careful when following this plan that you do not take the points values from the bits you sent me as these are the old points and will not work on this plan. You must only use Propoints hun.

xxxx

Thanks for that x no worries hope things r ok with u xx

Back