I know I said I wasn't that bothered about the scales, but...

Wales

Silver Member
... I was in the 12's this morning :eek:

I weigh myself once a day when I first get up - I know I put on a few pounds throughout the day but blimey, 12st 13! My next official weigh in is on Tuesday so I still expect to be 13 something at that, but WOW if I see 12 something everyday when I wake up what better motivation is there to stick to this 100%

That means in just over 17 weeks (120 days to be precise) I have moved down from the 18s into the 12s. My target on my yellow card is 14 stone! Hmm, will change that.

To anyone starting out on this diet my advice is, just let it work. Don't tinker with it, just have the 3 or 4 meals allowed to you and drink your water. CD does and will work - but you have to leave it alone to get on with it! If you have a lot of weight to loose like me and know you are going to be on this for some time look at having fortnightly weigh ins, this really helped my to loose the focus on the stress of weighing in. The diet does it's own thing and you just check in with it every couple of weeks.

And to those struggling to get back into 100% - I have pratted about since my 810 week - not horrendously but just a few meals (with some off plan elements) and picking here and there. But I have been SS this last week and the numbers are tumbling off again. It is most definitely worth the focus.

This diet certainly has changed me and my life - it is awesome. Happy weekend everyone :D

Thanks for this Wales and well done you!!!

I'm doing 810 atm, but like you have been 'pratting about' of late, picking here and there. Looking to get back to SS 100% when I get back from holiday next week! I'll keep re-reading this post for a bit more motivation!!! xx

Yay! :bliss:

Nothing wrong with being excited about reaching a new weight milestone :)

Well done you!!

Well done, its always great to hear how this diet works and the wee reminder to stick with it 100% never does any harm. Thanks Walesxx

i think im also in the 12s this week! started at 15st 6.5lbs and to drop 3 stone bands in what will be 9 weeks on weds is beyond amazing, my scales say 12st 7 but they weight about 4-5lbs lighter than cdcs i like the skinny scales lol so hopeufully around another 11-12 weeks on ss and then im onto 810 for my last stone! seems like less time when i say it in weeks

Back