I know I shouldn't have but I just did.....

hunca

Silver Member
I have avoided my bathroom scales but could resist no longer. Official wi should be tmrw morning but as usual with kids/family can't get to class til Wed night still determined to get there one way or another. My scales show a 4lb loss oh please please let it be true lol

We don't have bathroom scales for this reason, there are scales at my mums that are completely on a different planet and tell you nothing useful x

hi
i do pop on my scales in between, bad habbit i suppose.
as long as what you see on your scales does not dis encourage you i cant see it being too much of a problem.
just be prepared to have a different result at class.

i have to use my scales as i am going it alone

I have scales, but dont get on them. I used to go it alone for over a year and half, but now Im at class I dont weigh at home (I also have a 6lb difference). The only thing I use my scales for now is weighing my Hubby's suitcases when he goes away on business! :(

I threw my scales away as i was obsessed with them. I'm not so bad on my wii though.

I've discovered that a set of scales in the changing room at the gym weigh me at least 8lbs lighter than the ones at home, so I'm now using the gym scales all the time ;)

Im awful for that too! I dont like to be suprised lol. 4lbs would be great though!! x

Back