I know I shouldn't have.....

but I weighed myself (day 4) and I haven't lost even half a pound :( I've stuck to it 100%, 3 shakes, black coffee, and 3-3.5 litres of water and nothing else. So disheartened!

I know it's sooo tempting to weigh yourself. I find that for a few days I lose nada when ... wham 2-3lbs comes off! Please don't be disheartened - all scales weigh slightly differently. Wait until you have your proper weigh in at the pharmacy so you can see whether your scales are a bit off. Just read everyone's weight losses here ... you can see that it does work and after a couple of weeks you'll be sailing along. Keep the faith!!

honestly dont worrry! i weigh myself constantly and in one day i can put on as much as 4lbs!
my secret is to weigh myself ONCE!! at the same time each morning after my morning pee! haha it constantly changes through out the day! but doing it each morning i can see the weight coming off! so please dont let it dishearten you! x

Hi hun,
Same as the others above have said, IT WILL COME OFF!
I get on every morning and sometimes it can be a great thing then other days its a bad thing. Remember you are in your 1st week and it takes 3 days for your body to reach ketosis (fat burning) so give it a chance to adjust and keep off the scales till weigh in day.... and I promise you will be all smiles then :D:D:D L xx

Back