1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

i know im a pain but....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mindy, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Mindy

Mindy Dreaming of being slim!

slimming world
    i joined today and have a few questions. i have managed to get my weight ticker on but when i tried adding another for my birthday it says....

The following errors occurred with your submission:
    Your signature cannot be longer than 150 characters excluding BB code markup.

am i doing it right? you add it into signature right? i also tried adding my list of losses but got the same message again. help!!:sign0144:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mindy

slimming world
    also how do you get the slimming world award stickers in your signature?

thanks xx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    You need to wait til youve posted more. You get limited signature privilidges until you have 50 posts, the character allowance you have when you join allows you a ticker but you need to wait for more.

Now youve got 20 posts you'll get a bit more so it might work now.
  5. Mindy

slimming world
    thanks hun, i could sit here posting all night but dont want you guys thinking OH GOD ITS HER AGAIN lo are there any limits on here regarding posting. i was on a parenting one once where they had limits to how many threads you could start etc to save flooding the forums.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.