i know im a pain but....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mindy, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Mindy

Mindy Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    slimming world
    i joined today and have a few questions. i have managed to get my weight ticker on but when i tried adding another for my birthday it says....

The following errors occurred with your submission:
    Your signature cannot be longer than 150 characters excluding BB code markup.

am i doing it right? you add it into signature right? i also tried adding my list of losses but got the same message again. help!!:sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mindy

Diet:
    slimming world
    also how do you get the slimming world award stickers in your signature?

thanks xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You need to wait til youve posted more. You get limited signature privilidges until you have 50 posts, the character allowance you have when you join allows you a ticker but you need to wait for more.

Now youve got 20 posts you'll get a bit more so it might work now.

5. Mindy

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hun, i could sit here posting all night but dont want you guys thinking OH GOD ITS HER AGAIN lo are there any limits on here regarding posting. i was on a parenting one once where they had limits to how many threads you could start etc to save flooding the forums.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.