I know it's been asked time and time before but...

pork/steak/chicken on top of a heap of salad with some lemon juice and salt sprinkled over. plus a 227g jacket potato (HEb) on the side with 4tsp low fat marge (4 syns) and 28g cheddar (HEa) smooshed in :)

Depends what mood I'm in but I love salmon steaks roasted in tinfoil with garlic and lemon juice, served with a huge helping of whole green beans and SW wedges on an EE day - that's what I'm having tonight, I've just decided!

Egg, chips and mushy peas :D

I've yet to try the diet coke chicken.

I love the SW Curry recipes - I have made about 5 of them now and they are all fantastic - I am a curry lover and thought my take out days were gone, but I still enjoy my hot and spicy curries and they are low in syns or synless - lovely....

Egg, chips and mushy peas :D

I've yet to try the diet coke chicken.

Ooooo Im going to have that for my lunch!

I loveeeee diet coke chicken, not had it since i started SW, hmm guess i know whats on the menu for tonight!!

Mine HAS to be a simple spag bol, or syn free chips! Ooooo I do like the chickpea flafals too (from the free foods book) Hmm may make some later

homemade burgers topped with red onion barbecue sauce and melted cheese. YUMMY

I am having them tonight, made with turkey mince though for a change from beef mince.

Since re-starting SW I change my mind on a daily basis what my favourite meal is! My favourites are my Saturday night 'take-away' of Chinese style chicken curry with egg fried rice and SW chips, cheesey burgers on quorn chilli and quorn sausage and baked bean pasta bake.

I am with Donnie , I adore the curry recipes (the curry feast book is my favourite recipe book). Fantastic and not obviously low-fat. I also love the bulgar wheat salad recipe from the green book.

homemade burgers topped with red onion barbecue sauce and melted cheese. YUMMY

I am having them tonight, made with turkey mince though for a change from beef mince.

YAY!! Embrace that turkey mince, you'll be loving it's tastiness and half-price-of-beefness in NO time!! :p

I love the curries from the Curry Feast book, but my first love has to be beef chilli and rice (heavy on the chillis!) Free on EE!

Back