I know its cheeky but.....

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
If I dont ask I know I definately won't get!!

Have been a bit slack on cambridge over the last few months, and not really had my head in the right place. Anyway to cut a long story short, a lot of you know my history and with the loss of my parents - now 3 years ago to the dreaded c word (within the space of 5 weeks :cry:) I have now got myself together and am now doing my weightloss in memory of them and to help Cancer Research with a little bit of dosh.

My Neice Hayley, and My sister in law Angie are all joining me and along with our cambridge counsellors we are having a nice little competition and asking people to sponsor us! Some family and friends have been kind enough to sponsor us £1.00 a 1 pound weight loss!!
In total, we all have over 25 stone to loose so am asking you if you like to sponsor us?

Even if you can manage 50p I believe it will keep us all motivated, we will be super hot and sexy when we get to goal, and hopefully have raised a fair old wedge of cash in a few months time.

I hope i haven't offended anyone by posting this, if I have please let me know and I will remove it!!

Lots of Love
Angela

Justgiving - ANGELA JACKSON's Fundraising Page

Such a wonderful cause, consider it done and good luck!

Georgie
x

I have donated too.

My best friend lost a very very close friend of hers to skin cancer - he was only 28.

good luck xxxx

Thank you Thank you both of you for your very kind donations!! :)

Weigh in for all three of us starts at 8.45pm tonight, so I look forward to my new journey and hoping my mum and dad will be watching down on me. (and using their spirit strength to pull me away from the cream cakes lol) Today is the first day of the rest of our lives!! Something my gorgeous Dad said to me just a couple of days before he died. Only just these last few months have I realised and understood this. I miss them both so much, but also want to stop anyone else going thru this by losing a loved one. If I can raise a few hundred pounds and loose the weight too, its a double bonus. Please be aware I will be posting loads on here now to keep me away from temptation,and also will be winning on the arcade games!

Thank you all again.

Angela xx

you can do it and you will raise loads and loose loads!

you should think about writing to a mag after you finish and telling your story (take a break, thats life etc) and then you can donate the fees from that also.

i admire you for your strength, determination and courage!

come on here all the time to let us know how you are doing and if you need any support just ask!

xxx

you can do it and you will raise loads and loose loads!

you should think about writing to a mag after you finish and telling your story (take a break, thats life etc) and then you can donate the fees from that also.

i admire you for your strength, determination and courage!

come on here all the time to let us know how you are doing and if you need any support just ask!

xxx

A totally agree what a great idea, a huge good luck & i'm sure you'll raise loads....xxx

Its not cheeky at all!

I've donated and think that its a fantastic idea.:)

I lost my dad to an inoperable brain tumour 4 years ago and I miss him everyday.

Wishing you all the very best:D

What a very worthy cause. I have had cancer 5 times so far, and have an appointment tomorrow to see my Oncologist after finding another suspicious lump xx Its people like you who help the research so that people like me are able to live just that little bit longer, to see our children and grandchildren thrive and grow - thanks hun xx

Back