I Know that i shouldnt.....

stace77

Im not due to be weight until tuesday evening, but ive just got on the scales and ive not lost anything, and this is my first 100% being oh so good week!!!

Having scales in your bathroom will only lead into temptation, as well as you have just found out. Please take them away. If you have been totally 100% good, then it's for sure you have lost weight this week. Don't be tempted to step on the scales in your home until you are more comfortable with yourself, as stepping on them earlier in the week of your weekly weight in, will only dishearten you.

Take care and I am sure there will be a weight loss this week. Let me know.xxx :wavey:

Ive put the scales on top ot the wardrobe!! Thanks for your advice and i'll defo let u know how i go on on tuesday! X

I got on the Wii this afternoon and it said i've lost 2lb but i'm not reading into it too much as i've experienced many times before where it says one thing and then i go to weigh-in and it's completely different.

Good luck for your weigh-in, mine is on Tuesday night too

Hope that you do really well on Tuesday weight in Stacey. You deserve too!!!!!!!!

Unless you know how much difference there is between your scales and the SW ones this is likely to be completely inaccurate. SW ones are consistent where as mine change my weight if I move them an inch along the floor! Haha good luck for Tuesday xx

My weigh in isn't until Wednesday at group, but I couldn't help myself and weighed today. It looks like I've lost 2.5lbs but I don't want to let that make me feel safe because my scales could just be messing with me!

I've weighed myself every week this week - I know it's not good to do that, but it's my first week on SW and was curious to see if it was working. I weigh in at home and bought a new set of WW scales before I started. My first weigh-in is Monday and it seems that I've lost 2.75 pounds at the moment. I'm hoping I can resist temptation over the weekend and lose around 3.5 pounds in total!

Stace77 - Well done on your loss - as you said, a loss is a loss plus 1-2 pounds a week is a good realistic target

Well I don't think that extra pound is going to be a problem! I've got a sickness bug today :( I don't think it's the norovirus as I only seem to be vomiting every few hours and I'm not needing to rush to the loo that often - but the only thing I've been able to keep down is water :mad: It's frustrating, because I wanted to be able to put any loss on my first week down to hard work and sticking to the plan - not losing weight because I couldn't stop being sick!!!

Back