I know your not suppose to but!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Dinkey, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Dinkey

Dinkey Full Member

...will solo bars or Proti porrage do any harm, they are both low carb:confused:

A friend gave me some to try, the porrage is yummy with a more fibre texture :)

And they cost less too:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yes they may well do harm. Remember, the programme has been created the way it has because it works. Anything extra or different you have will affect the results, and you need to consider whether it is really worth it. Stick with the packs and your water, and you can't go wrong.

4. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My only concern would be that sometimes even when im sticking 100% to the diet, my weight stays the same or sometimes jumps up a pound(?)but annoying as it is, i know that i must be losing weight due to the calories im consuming. If i was choosing different substitutions and this was happening, id be worrying that it was the replacements causing the scales issues. Best of luck with it anyway x

5. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have to agree - 3 packs = your total daily requirements for vitamins & minerals, if you swap any then you will get less than you need. The only thing the diet lacks is calories it's not worth messing about with it, you will only end up feeling rubbish.

6. Dinkey

Dinkey Full Member

Must admit the bars are gritty and the porridge stipulates it is not to
    be used as a meal replacement. Think Ill stick to what I know!

edibeedee likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.