i lost a stone but need some advice on AAM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amz, 1 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amz

amz Member

hi everyone,

I had my 3rd weign in on tuesday and i have now lost a stone yey! my goal is getting ever closer, well theres still a long way to go but never mind, a stone is gone!

i do however have a question, my weight lose is weird it seems to be going backwards, what i mean by this is,
    week 1 -4 1/2 lbs
    week 2 -3 3/4lbs
    week 3 - 5 3/4lbs

is this odd? [​IMG] this has made me worry about having add a meal week, will it slow my weight lose down again like at the begin, as i got on the scales this morning and again i have lost nearly 5lbs?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Your weight losses are fabulous!

You aren't going backwards at all!

The AAMW won't stop your weight loss.

Keep up the good work!
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I lost 6lbs on my AAMW, so I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

I just had a little more water with the meal and tried not to eat too late. I usually had chicken and a little bit of salad , followed by a bar as my pudding.

5. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

AAM seems to boost my weight loss the week after plus I use it to try tiny amounts of new foods like fish and cottage cheese (not together obviously!) so I would def do it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.