I LOST A STONE IN A WEEK!!

Brilliant! You must be thrilled!! Well done!

Thanks all! It's great to feel so supported and encouraged (-:

Amy

woderful....keep up the great work...and your eye on the prize!

eyes firmly fixed, Nina!

Amy

amy -- keep up the great job -- your tracker looks terrific!!!:cool:

yours is looking good too!

Amy

Wow a stone that is amazing well done.

I lost 6 lb in my second week, so nearly a stone and a half!

Amy

Thanks Anne-Marie!

You are doing pretty well yourself.

Amy

WOW

:) A stone in a week thats great well done

WoW Amy a stone in and a half in two weeks is ab fab im sooo jelous lol, seriously your doing soooo soooo well.

Thanks all! I'm really pleased too LOL.

I have had a wobbly couple of days. Sunday I felt really rough - my period started, and I felt all trembly and cold and tearful.

So although I'm only in week 3, I've had a couple of AAM days - cottage cheese and green veggies - the last couple of evenings. And it has really helped.

My thinking was that I'd be better off eating a small amount of AAM food than getting really wobbly, thinking "sod this for a game of soldiers" and stuffing my face with toast or something!

The weight is still coming off, and I feel a lot better.

Amy

HI amy,

Just wanted you to know that I too have had some AAM meals in my week 3...you're right in thinking its better than having something like toast (or cheesecake!)...dont be down about it -- think of it this way ---> you didnt fall off the wagon and you're stil ploughing thru! Remember WEMITT --- we will make it!!!!!!

:D :D :D nina

Thanks Nina,

I had cottage cheese and veggies AAM while my period lasted, and I am now back to SS. I still lost 6lb during the partly AAM week, so I'm really happy!

Hope it's going well for you.

Amy

hi amy,
well my period week went ok for the first 3 days and since then I threw myself off the wagon...starting SS tomorrow

:thinking2: :thinking2: :thinking2:

:coffee:

Back