I LOST but i am peed off!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
It was only 2.5lbs
I thought you were supposed to have big losses in the first week?

Am i actually doing this right?
Can someone have a look at my diary and see where i am going wrong?
x

Sorry, I just wrote on your other thread.
Thats great and it is a lose. I know people keep saying it, but everybody is different, you may have better looses every 2 weeks.
Will also have a look at the diary.

Most important thing - please don't give up!
Am also worried about mine tomorrow..
Nxx

p.s where is your diary?

I think it varies on a lot of things.

The first time I joined SW i lost 6.5lbs my first week. This time, i lost 3.5lbs first week.

I'll have a look at your diary, but don't give up!

I think it varies on a lot of things.

The first time I joined SW i lost 6.5lbs my first week. This time, i lost 3.5lbs first week.

I'll have a look at your diary, but don't give up!

I wont give up as i am enjoying the food to be honest and am having my sw chips with BBQ chicken tonight!
I have to do some sort of diet and if this works then its the best! I said i would give it a month but i spose at least i lost hey! :rolleyes:

Thats the way to go and its more of a way of life than a diet.
As you say (and we can see from your photos) you are eating lots of lovely stuff not surviving on milkshakes or lettuce leaves.
Also, the slower it comes off the longer it stays off.

Nx

I wont give up as i am enjoying the food to be honest and am having my sw chips with BBQ chicken tonight!
I have to do some sort of diet and if this works then its the best! I said i would give it a month but i spose at least i lost hey! :rolleyes:

Good for you! I know how you feel - i was so disappointed this evening, but I know that I have to put in the effort for this to work and pay off.

Just wanted to loose at least half a stone by my safari to south africa in two weeks so i could fit nicely into my shorts better as they are quite snug at the moment.
x

Did u use chicken for the tikka masala?

COuld it be replaced with quorn pieces?

Its a loss huni be plsd...

You never know may all come off next week?

Chin up! x

you should be happy i lost nothing in my first week!! id be chuffed with what you got. also remember the longer it takes to come off the longer it stays off!!!

you should be happy i lost nothing in my first week!! id be chuffed with what you got. also remember the longer it takes to come off the longer it stays off!!!

Yes defo... Think positive!?x

hey hun

please dont be dissapointed!!! if u hadnt started this last week would u have lost 2.5lbs? nope and u havent been starving, u have actually enjoyed all the food, so u havent been unhappy etc like on CD instead u enjoyed nice healthy food and still lost 2.5lbs i think thats fab!! and if i hope i can be as good as u and loose the same tomorrow!

xxx

Keep trying, it will come off and you're doing great, a loss of any kind is always good, if you hadn't started the plan you wouldn't be 2.5lbs lighter. Our consultant told us in my first week that if we lost 1lb every week thats 4 stone gone in a year, so you're ahead already. Well done and keep us updated with you're lovely meals on your new site. xxx

You're welcome, we are all proud of you, you go girl. lol

Back