I love CD

AlexIce

Silver Member
Another milestone today! I am now 18st 13.5 lbs :) which counts as being in the 18s.
I was 24st 1lb when I started.

I'm 43 now and haven't been in the 18's since I was 20!
I love love love CD!
:talk017:

Congratulations!! Well done sweetie! Keep up the good work.

Lynne
x

Yey go Alex! Well done you, hope the rest follows suit and you can tell us you are SMALLER than you have been in years :)

xx

Thank you so much for the support - It feels wonderful to be at this new all time low! I have a day full of bounce now - lol and am about to bounce off to the shower!
Yippeeeeeeee

Super-uber-well done hun!!!
You are getting there fassssssssssst xxx

Well done Alex - great stuff!

You are doing so great Alex. Very pleased for you hun xx.

well done! Great results. I love cd too!

Well done hun xx

Hi Alex,just back from Tenerife and am really pleased to hear your news,infact it's given me the kick up the bum I've needed since xmas-as you know we both started around the same time,both nearly met our 5st mark before xmas,wobbled from xmas and now well done you got to the 5st mark and just reading how happy you are is the inspiration I need.
So tomorrow morning I will brave the scales,work on my no doubt huge holiday gain,then no more excuses to blip at the weekend-from tomorrow until either my husband's best pal's 40th in 8 weeks or hubbies in 9 weeks I'm on ss+(4 packs and milk).
I am so motivated by your post I'm now determined not to use Easter as an excuse.
So well done and thank you x

:) Thanks so much everyone! This SS+milk plan seems to be working for me .... and I have just discovered that If I use some of the milk to make my shake with (part milk and part water) to do the mousse it is actually edible! I usually can't eat them in any form! I have just had a lovely choc mint mousse!
Roll on the 6th stone!!!!!

congratulations that is really brilliant news!! keep going!! youve inspired me to keep it up x x

:) Thanks so much everyone! This SS+milk plan seems to be working for me .... and I have just discovered that If I use some of the milk to make my shake with (part milk and part water) to do the mousse it is actually edible! I usually can't eat them in any form! I have just had a lovely choc mint mousse!
Roll on the 6th stone!!!!!

Loving your determination, a real inspiration to all of us strugglers on here :). Thank you. xx

Back