I love Gok!!!

wannabeminime

Gold Member
Who else loves Gok Wan from 'How to look good naked'?

He makes the ladies on the show feel so gorgeous and feminine, whatever their size. He really seems to identify and understand their insecurities. Wish all men were like him!

Wish he would come to me and tell me how fabulous I look.
Did you see where he went to bite a ladies bum....that was so funny.

Yea, very funny! Gok Wan should be on the NHS! This man makes women feel good about themselves without resorting to surgery.

The woman on there tonight looked absolutely stunning at the end; not just because of a makeover, but because Gok gave her the confidence in herself as a woman. She was positively glowing at the end!

Real feelgood stuff. Long may Gok weave his magic!

When do we get a male equivalent programme? lol!

He'd be a great best friend. Not sure about boyfriend. ;) Shame men can't seem to be rugged and sensitive at the same time!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

I absolutely love Gok, every woman should have a Gok in their lives.

You're so right Bex, he just makes woman feel so good about themselves and he seems to genuinely care about them.

I think he's fab & I wish he'd come shopping with me and get me to love my short, fat legs :p (I'd never have the nerve to do the programme though knowing what was going to happen to me :eek:)

I absolutely love Gok, every woman should have a Gok in their lives.

You're so right Bex, he just makes woman feel so good about themselves and he seems to genuinely care about them.

I think he's fab & I wish he'd come shopping with me and get me to love my short, fat legs :p (I'd never have the nerve to do the programme though knowing what was going to happen to me :eek:)

Me neither MD, far too embarassing! I'd feel sorry for the viewing public, having to look at my awful flabby thighs and stretchmarks!:eek:

Me neither MD, far too embarassing! I'd feel sorry for the viewing public, having to look at my awful flabby thighs and stretchmarks!:eek:

If you think like that then you need to take more of what he says on board. He makes them all look beautiful and feel confident and all all have started off in a lot worse 'condition' than you.;)

He'd be a great best friend. Shopping and Costa with Gok would be a perfect day out. Need a decent amount of dosh though.

Dizzy x

....there's no way I would do it though and subject the public to mine either!LOL :rolleyes:

Dizzy xx

If you think like that then you need to take more of what he says on board. He makes them all look beautiful and feel confident and all all have started off in a lot worse 'condition' than you.;)

He'd be a great best friend. Shopping and Costa with Gok would be a perfect day out. Need a decent amount of dosh though.

Dizzy x

You know me Diz, even when i was slim(ish) i would never go out in short skirts, shorts etc. Remember when we went to Crete? I got an upper leg rash from my thighs rubbing together when we went for a walk. I must have weighed about 11st then! Yuk! You always had the long slim legs for short skirts etc!:jelous:

You know me Diz, even when i was slim(ish) i would never go out in short skirts, shorts etc. Remember when we went to Crete? I got an upper leg rash from my thighs rubbing together when we went for a walk. I must have weighed about 11st then! Yuk! You always had the long slim legs for short skirts etc!:jelous:

My legs are long but not really slim. I've always had a thing about having chunky knees. They always look much better with a sun tan though. Haven't had one of them for years either. Don't really want to sunbathe now either and a good fake tan seems a bit expensive.

What do you do?

Dizzy x

My legs are long but not really slim. I've always had a thing about having chunky knees. They always look much better with a sun tan though. Haven't had one of them for years either. Don't really want to sunbathe now either and a good fake tan seems a bit expensive.

What do you do?

Dizzy x

Not a lot really! I stay pale and interesting!

Last year i managed to lie on the nudist beach at Slapton a couple of times! Very entertaining! And no, i didnt strip off!:eek:

Me too, pale interesting and covered up!

Perhaps I should brave shorts soon so that at least my calves get a bit of colour this summer.

Dizzy x

Back