• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I love just dance 2!

Just Dance 1 & 2 are for the Wii, deffo worth the money Tinsel :D

I prefer Just Dance 2 personally as I like the music on that one more and some of the extra features.

I have done it everyday this week on Just Sweat :rolleyes: and have loved the great feeling you get afterwards, I also slept like a baby last night so I think it is helping all round :)

What is Just Dance please: a console game? If so which one? I would quite like a good dance game for my Wii, a bit bored of Wii Fit now!
Its a dance game for the wii, we have just dance 1&2, but the kids and i all prefer number 2, it really gets you moving and sweating and its loads of fun:)

Thanks everyone, it sounds brilliant! My friend asked me the other day what I'd like for a Xmas present (we rarely see each other until after Xmas so usually get gifts in the sales!), I'll text him and drop a few hints I think!

The broadway one sounds brilliant as I love musical theatre. But I like the sound of the sweat mode in Just Dance 2. Hmm, which to choose...

My friend got me JD2 as a (belated) Xmas present and gave it me on Sat, love it! We've been playing all weekend. My moves are rubbish but it's still fun and a great workout. Got some hilarious vids of the boys dancing to Ike and Tina Turner!

Ooh good to hear, I'm getting mine tomorrow night off the inlaws, had Just Dance for a while but not been bothered by it & really need to start exercising more!!