Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I love just dance 2!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lucylupin, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Just done another 30 mins on it, ive upped my exercise this week and have a feeling i will gain cos of it.
    My sides are really hurting, hopefully its getting rid of my love handles:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure about the gain but think about the inches lost ;)

4. buzzybritches

buzzybritches Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Must be something in the air as i've been exercising every day this week too. Really want Just Dance!

Bee x

5. Tinsel81

Tinsel81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What is Just Dance please: a console game? If so which one? I would quite like a good dance game for my Wii, a bit bored of Wii Fit now!

6. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just Dance 1 & 2 are for the Wii, deffo worth the money Tinsel :D

I prefer Just Dance 2 personally as I like the music on that one more and some of the extra features.

I have done it everyday this week on Just Sweat :rolleyes: and have loved the great feeling you get afterwards, I also slept like a baby last night so I think it is helping all round :)

7. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its a dance game for the wii, we have just dance 1&2, but the kids and i all prefer number 2, it really gets you moving and sweating and its loads of fun:)

8. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I like the just dance games, we have the first one and I tried just dance 2 at my friends and also just dance broadway and I really liked that one, would like to buy it for myself but trying not to spend too much at the mo and not sure I would get enough use out of it to justify it!

9. Tinsel81

Tinsel81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone, it sounds brilliant! My friend asked me the other day what I'd like for a Xmas present (we rarely see each other until after Xmas so usually get gifts in the sales!), I'll text him and drop a few hints I think!

The broadway one sounds brilliant as I love musical theatre. But I like the sound of the sweat mode in Just Dance 2. Hmm, which to choose...

10. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    They are quite different in the way you follow them, my friend says the broadway one is harder to follow but I found it easier? Didn't play on them enough to advise you much though and was a bit tipsy too ;)

11. Tinsel81

Tinsel81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My friend got me JD2 as a (belated) Xmas present and gave it me on Sat, love it! We've been playing all weekend. My moves are rubbish but it's still fun and a great workout. Got some hilarious vids of the boys dancing to Ike and Tina Turner!

12. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh good to hear, I'm getting mine tomorrow night off the inlaws, had Just Dance for a while but not been bothered by it & really need to start exercising more!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.