I LOVE TESCO'S!!!!

Keira82

Since I started this diet I have hated all food shops but i popped in earlier to get some household bits and found myself in the clothing section... (its been my lifeline in cheap clothes whilst coming down sizes)

As its getting colder and I am off to NY in 2 months - i started trying on coats - first a 22 - (this is what I was buying from there 8 weeks ago) and it swamped me... 20 fits but still loose - 18 :eek: wow!! a little tight but i bought it and its now my mission to make it comfy for NY!

Me.. an 18!!!! and a beautiful PURPLE coat!!

Before this diet I would have admired the purple but grabbed a black without a second thought!!

This is a good sunday and given me such a boost!!

Thank you for listening to me gushing!

ahhh well done!!!! BUT spending before NY!!! you need that to buy me prezzies with!
oh and well done xxxxxx

ahhh well done!!!! BUT spending before NY!!! you need that to buy me prezzies with!
oh and well done xxxxxx

A little brown bag for me please!!!

Hi im Ellie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ellie's nice you should buy her something too!

Ellie's nice you should buy her something too!

Aww youre so sweet Kaf but I fink sis has done a runner!!!!

as always off to post somewhere else i s'pect!

I also love Tesco's :D they have some really, really nice clothes in there right now..was never a tesco fan before but since i realised their sizes are quiet generous...i lurrrrve it :D can get into their 12 trews wahooo

You'll be in that purple coat no probs and it will be loose before long! x

I am quietly observing how much of my money you are spending! as always!!

s'pect?! are you 12?

A little brown bag is around 20 bucks hun daughter went to ny and brought me back the medium brown bag

I am quietly observing how much of my money you are spending! as always!! :D

s'pect?! are you 12?
wasnt sure how to spell it!!!:mad:

Coat sounds lovely, I do believe that I have a maroon size 12 coat in my wardrobe that has never been worn -something to aim for.
Purple is a great colour, imperial and regal, hope you love wearing it, looking fab swanning about NY!

Back