I love this diet because...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013

It is the first diet I have ever done where I haven't felt hungry. And hunger is a big issue for me and usually the failings of all my previous diets!!!

Why do you love this diet?

i love this diet because im losing weight fast, not craving food and just generally feel really good!

I agree with all of the above..

There is no hunger and results, and fast...
That is what a diet should provide to work and CD does the trick. I also love the way it seems to completely abolish tummies, bums and everything else...it just vanishes....how wonderful...

xxx

i agree with everything said alread and the fact that i can wear alot smaller cltohes and ive only lost 3stone woohoooo

I love this diet because it isn't a diet!

Just as LL markets itself, I see CD as more of an abstinence programme that I can follow for 12 weeks while I get to the root of my food addiction without having to worry about eating any.

The weight loss is just an added bonus!

I love this diet because it isn't a diet!

Just as LL markets itself, I see CD as more of an abstinence programme that I can follow for 12 weeks while I get to the root of my food addiction without having to worry about eating any.

The weight loss is just an added bonus!

Id never really thought about it that way but I think you are right! The pressure is off me to eat, I am not hungry, and I love my shakes!!!! I will be ss'ing until 20th july where I will have a slightly naughty day (within limits) then ss'ing until 30th July when i will have an AAM week (I will be on holiday)

Ilove this diet as the loss is quick, you don't have to think about food your going to eat, its totally changed my life.

i am sure i will grow to love it as i lose lots of weight :D shakes are jubbly and weight loss will be too!! craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaving right now though :)

abz xx

I love this diet because it takes my bad choice decisions about food away. I think the simplicity of it is what makes it work - its so balck and white to me "i can have this but I can't have that" - thats what really works for me .

Hopefully the hard work it takes to lose the weight will be enough for me to keep it off when I do start to eat :)

im losing weight and it shows ha ha haha ha not just 2lbs a week like with WW

I love this diet cos I am losing weight fast' not feeling hungry and I don't have to spend all day planning what to have for meals! It's just soooooooo simple x

I love this diet because its forcing me to realise what a ridiculous amount of time I spend thinking about food

I love this diet because its forcing me to realise what a ridiculous amount of time I spend thinking about food
He he, hasnt stopped for me though

I love this diet because I have lost 3 stone in 10 weeks and with very little hunger :)

It takes away any choice I have
It's very strict
It's not conventional food, so I'm less tempted to cheat
I can have chocolate bars, strawberry milkshakes... and lose weight!
I lose weight fast
I have proof I'm losing weight (ketostix) even if my scales say I'm not
I haven't been particularly hungry
If I cheat, it's a few salad leaves instead of lots of chocolate :p

Back