I love weightwatchers because.......

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
its easy to be all enthusiastic at the start but a few weeks with slow losses or sts's its easier to let things slip or think of faraway hills as green. Now I know WW is the most sensible and easiest way for me to get to goal and stay there, Im just creating this post in advance so if I get a little disheartened at some point I can come and read it for inspiration/motivation. So

I love weightwatchers because.........

With a little planning and effort I can eat plenty of healthy nutritious food and have some treats and still lose weight. I feel great doing ww and I know it works. It teaches me to eat satisfying but moderate portions which will always help with maintenance for the future.

feel free to add yours:)

I love WW because it makes me really think about everything I put in my mouth. The points system is also really logical and makes it easy for me to know when I've eaten all I can.

I love weight watchers because I have learned how to make my favourite meals in a healthy way, this way I don't feel deprived of the food I love. It has also taught me about portion sizes x

i love weight watchers because its easy. compared to other ridiculous diets

i love ww because everyone else knows how clever we are because theyre coming around to our way of thinking! with lots of foods showing how many ww points they are -- also i went to pret a manger today and they showed the calories and sat fat for everything they sold! so i could work out the ww points for each thing :) woo woo we are the future lol

I love weight watchers because its soo flexible i can have a treat at the weekend and few points and not go over my allowance.

I love ww because it is sensible and has made me realise about portion sizes and how much i actually used to eat

I love ww because .....I am going to be able to stick with it to goal & beyond

Back