I love...........

RuthG

Gold Member
Tell me what you love about CD/what you've acheived with CD.

I love no longer being able to see my stomach when I look down!

I love that I am heading for the size 12 rack only to realise I am not there anymore :D, I feel better, I run upstairs again (didnt even realised till the other day:D) and love the way i look in those skimpy size 10 bottoms and size 8 tops. Yes is pure vanity for me and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I love that I've lost my 3 chins and I love seeing how my shape is changing. It's the best feeling ever xxx

I love that I can actually buy a top from Jane Norman :)

I love that I've taken control. Today, I also feel the love for the size 18 M&S trews that I bought months ago and only took the tag off this morning!

i love:

that i feel bones now....and that its not through digging through layers of flab...they are actually a lot more prominent than ever before!

CD is amazing! :)
xxx

I love cd!!! lol so much!!

I love looking in the mirror and liking what I see..
I love the fact that my mum gave me some of her true religion jeans that fit..
I love my skinny sister gave me her 10 gym bottoms that fit me!!
I love going into shops and buying a size 10............

I just love everything about the cambridge diet.............. I have never ever felt so happy for so long in myself.. nothing to do with my kids or husband but just about how I feel comftable and look etc..

CD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love feeling that I'm doing something that works! As an person who needs instant gratification CD looks like it will provide that.

I also love the chocolate mint shakes!! LOL:)

I love that one day I'll be able to say the things you guys are saying, until then... I'll keep on keeping on!

i love that i went for a bra fitting the other day and i looked in the mirror, it wasnt me it was a thin person looking back at me, i actually thought someone else was in there for a second but felt great when i realised it was me xx

I love the approving looks my husband keeps giving me! I love that I tried on a pair of trousers that he bought me about 3-4 years ago and have never worn - and I could fasten them up!!!

xtwinklex

There is something new every day that I love about this diet, however todays is...

Picking up a size 16 and a size 18 top and debating which one I should buy. Went for the 16 got home and tried it on and it fits perfectly.

What I also love is that although the size 16 Nike trackie bottoms (bought for when I start yoga) are for a person with a very small bottom indeed, in a few weeks time that person will be me :D

Back