i m happy with what i got.It change my life.

kevinbell

hi Everyone,
I have been on several diet programs the past years. But none of them really seemed to help. Suddenly I heard about a diet in Belgium. The media calls it the miracle diet, so I started to do some research about it.
Seems that the Belgian politican Bart De Wever, who had been struggling with overweight for some years, started the diet program of Pronokal. He had started the diet around Christmas and by now he had lost over 40 pounds.
I started wondering what I had to do to start the diet program.
First of all you need to go to a doctor who has to check if you are able to start the diet program. You are only allowed to start the program after the doctor gives you green light, so remember that this is not for everyone. The diet program from Pronokal is medically very strict.
The program exists out of different phases, you have to go through all of them to reach your ideal weight. The phases contain: the medical examination, the protein diet, after that you are able to eat certain amounts of food again, followed by healthy diet. It is known that a lot of people start a diet but are unable to finish it. With this diet you are able to count on dietitians, psychologist and sport instructors who help you through the process.
I had to be strict on the Pronokal diet. Look at the facts – I started my diet at the 12th of January, and by now I had lost 23 pounds. So it is fair to say that this diet works, but you have to put an effort into it, making it work.

Back