I"m on my way to my first target.

mickash

Sorry ive not been on but i"ve been pretty busy.
Anyway when i first started out on my lose 7 stone in a year diet and exercise plan at the beginning of march this year i set myself a couple of targets,one was to get to 18 stone then move on to my actual target weight of 15 stone,im happy to say im well on my way to my first target as i am now 19 st 7lb,starting weight was 22st 4lb so im well chuffed and i feel a million times better in myself,im exercising 4 times a week and going for a long bike ride once a week and hoping to fit another couple of rides a week in now the weathers picking up.
Onward and upward.lol.

Have you lost nearly 3st since March? :wow: How cool is that? Are you on a particular diet, or just eating healthily?:)

im just eating healthier, i feel great,ive cut out all the junk food completely and cut my alcohol intake down to once a month as i must admit i did like a beer.
I exercise 3 times a week in the house just using dumbells,i go to weight management classes once a week and go for a long bike ride (between 10 and 20 miles)

Congrats, by the sound of it, all you have really done is eat the reccommended amount, and also up your exercise to the recommended about, and quite rightly just by living a pretty healthy lifestyle, you are losing a great deal.

Proof in the pud that you don't need to be excessive in order to make big gains.

Well done!

Back