I made it through the night

Great news hon!!!!! Step by step!

woop woop well done... we are behind ya...
just take every moment as it comes, and remember how good it feels to have achieved it :)

oh Mantha - the best thing you will ever do is cut those bars up! So proud of you x

Well done! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

determinator said:
thats fantsatic :) been thinking about you today and wondering how you did :) did you try without your tablets then ? and now you know you can do it , tonight should be even easier :)

I tried one of my dads and that didn't help me sleep through the night but I didnt get up and binge! Gona try no tablets tonight x

Well done, it takes will power and this proves you can do it.
It feels great and keeps on feeling great everytime you dont slip, it feels better than eating a piece of junk food that lasts a minute and a half.

well done babe x

How did you go last night without the tablets. Did you manage to sleep

do you feel like the time that you were asleep that it was good sleep? maybe you dont need the sleeping tablets anymore...

why do you not sleep well??? (if you dont mind me asking)
i couldnt live without a good night sleep... but then again i could sleep all day every day to be honest hehe

has the dr got you on antidepressants (cant spell for the life of me?)
could you adjust this, to help at all.? sorry if im asking to many questions.....
just hope that you are able to sort out your sleeping... i hate when i dont get enough sleep.. get rightly grumpy...

Yeh I am on anti depressants but I dont think they work either lol! Iv just got free membership at my leisure centre gym so im quite looking forward to that x

anti-depressants aren't happy pills unfortunately so they don't make you feel "up".... what they do is reduce some of the symptoms enough so that you can start feeling up to engaging in the other treatments (self help and/or therapy). Sounds like the are doing that for you but part of the self help is forcing yourself to do things you don't feel up to .. like going for a short walk, having that shower, doing that laundry.

Sounds like you may finally be seeing a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel hon :)

Back