I managed to get on Wii Fit yesterday - woohoo!

Bunnyg

Determined
I have been trying a couple of times this week to see if I could get onto the Wii fit board, but everytime I tried it just kept saying "there's too much weight on top of me, I will reset now" ha!! The weight limit is 23 stone 8lb/150kg. Anyway, I weighed in at 23 stone 10.5lb on Wednesday, so I was hoping yesterday that a couple days after weigh day I might be ok - so I hopped on and it let me get on, so I guess I am now about 23 8 ish! :D

I was rubbish at the hula hoop and the football but on aced the tightrope one, got across in the first go!

Heehee, I was just really excited, I feel like that's an achievement for me, so I hope you don't mind me sharing! :p

Well done :) thats a bit unfair that it wont even let you play if you're over the weight that it can record!!

I think they have that weight limit as maybe much heavier may break it or something... I have literally had it for months and this is the first time I have been light enough to get on it (feel a bit guilty as I know there's loads of people who couldn't get hold of it and would be able to use it!!).

So it really feels like an achievement for me!

Yeah!!

Well Done. Its really good fun isn't it. Keep going some of the games you can unlock as you go are really good fun. I like the boxing and the stepping.

heehee lalliali, they are such fun, you should get one. I don't know if some super fit person would get as much out of it - apart from having a bit of fun, but certainly at my weight and fitness, I feel like it's doing something. Also, it's good to have a laugh at each other, especially at the beginning when you look really silly trying to do some of the things!

^^do u need to have a wii also with it? silly q but ive always never got round to buying my wii but when i move back to uni my bf said he'l get me one! the wii fit looks like sooo much fun! im deffo guna try it out!

Yeh, you have to have both, they go together - but if you haven't got a Wii yet, you might be able to find some deals that do a package of the Wii console with the wii fit board, etc.

You'll enjoy the Wii, it's a different gaming experience and great fun and you'll definitely enjoy Wii fit x

yay! im deffo putting that on my gift wish list hehehe im going to check out some deals and see whats available but it looks like its soo much fun! the inventors of wii's r gr8:p

do you find that it makes you more encouraged to excercise?

The inventors are geniuses (Sp?)!!

Well, I only managed to get on yesterday and then couldn't wait to get on today! I don't know how long that will last but I can see me wanting to do half an hour a day easily! x

it just seems like a much more easier and fun way then going to the gym all the time! i suppose its great if you're too tired to drive/walk to the gym after work or something just pop on the wii!

It can be hilarious! The first time I watched my mother in law do it and I was in stitches, I couldn't believe how funny it was!!!

Back