I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your having a good day xx

Thanks Yvonne. :D

Our snow is long gone i hope, apart from a cold wind its been rather sunny since last saturday.
Long may it continue, :D

Snowing here as well PP

Afternoon to you :D
Silly bloomin weather. :D

they were out of stock but will get some when i am in town next week - providing the snow ever stops - it has snowed here all day and it actually settling - its crazy
Dunno s=what's going on with the weather. :D

Happy Saturday xx

Thanks Yvonne. :D

Morning Purple Patsy - there is a wierd babybel shape thing in the sky - is that what we used to call the sun and dare I say it is Spring finally here?

Hope you are well, donna x
Gimme a min and I'll check on wikipedia. :D Yep that's what was known as the sun. :D Hopefully we'll get used to seeing it before long. :D

Good evening. How have we been today? Where bouts ru is ur nearest hosp is wish aw. Not many ppl no the name let alone where it is!!!

Jst playing catch up on tv when OH away, more so the ones that he does not watch!! He away till thurs so not too long gone.

How have you been? How long you got to go now before the last day, can't be long now.

Have a good evening xx

Good evening. How have we been today? Where bouts ru is ur nearest hosp is wish aw. Not many ppl no the name let alone where it is!!!

Jst playing catch up on tv when OH away, more so the ones that he does not watch!! He away till thurs so not too long gone.

How have you been? How long you got to go now before the last day, can't be long now.

Have a good evening xx
I'm quite near Carnwath but a mile outside a tiny village nobody has heard of. Wishaw is positively built up by comparison. :D

I've had a lovely quiet w/end and only have 6 more weeks at work, so 30 working days, but I have about 3 days flex built up so that makes only 27 working days. I can't wait. :D Hope you've had a good w/end too. :D

6 to go :p

Morning patsy xxx

Good morning Yvonne. :D

Only 5 more Monday mornings now assumin g I work them all. :D

Morning PP

I bet your getting both excited and scared all at the same time
Yep that pretty much sums it up. Looking forward to being free and being able to get the house and garden sorted out at my own pace and still having time for my hobbies, but bricking it slightly about the future lack of funds but hey ho I'll work something out. And live quietly meantime. :D

Back