I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

hi, just popping by to see how you are. Don't envy your diet somehow! Glad you got back from your holiday ok.

Hehe poor postman ;)
At work now so missing the sunshine that seems to hav appeared :(
Bobby the postie doesn't seem to mind too much. Just wish he had the appointment. :D You have sunshine it's been windy and showery here. :(

hi, just popping by to see how you are. Don't envy your diet somehow! Glad you got back from your holiday ok.
Yep I made it home unscathed unlike some. Now mums booking about a half dozen day trips so less scope for incident. The group are going to Ireland but I think we are going to pass on that one. :D

It was an amazing final. I was exhausted just watching him, how the heck he coped in this heat, I do not know.

Had guests over today so in my foolishness made a full roast dinner. Was melting in the heat of the kitchen, too hot to be cooking!

Had guests over today so in my foolishness made a full roast dinner. Was melting in the heat of the kitchen, too hot to be cooking!
Oh I don't envy you that heat my food has been incredibly simple recently partly due to restrictions and partly due to the heat. :D

Morning patsy have a lovely day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Von. You too :D

Well my 2 weeks of sloth so I could watch Wimbledon is over. :cry: But what a result. :D So it's time for me to get back to decluttering and sorting up the house and garden. But firstly I need to go get some food in. So it's off to the supermarket for me shortly. Just need to summon up the energy and get on with it. :D But firstly a wee bit more of a catch up on minis. :D

I never EVER watch sport (even though I like Tennis, the rest of my family get bored to death by it so I never watch it), but yesterday i sat for the whole 3 hours and watched the final, bored mum and dad to death with it but i didn't care, i was determined to watch murray win, and what a final, by the last game even my dad was swearing at the tv.

heavy snow or melting heat. Can't win pp :p

garden since its not too hot, can do inside when you can't handle the heat

Hiya lovely lady have you had an appt yet? how are you? :bighug: xxxxxx
Not sure if I'm going to get an appointment as they just sent me a more extensive breakdown of potassium in foods with guidelines on how to manage it better. My last blood results were OK too and that was just 2 days after being away and not really doing awfully well on the control. ie only roast spuds available at dinner etc. And foolishly ordering a five bean chilli on the last night before remembering beans are all high.

Generally I'm OK atm just melting in the heat. I wasn't built for this sort of weather. We're just not used to it in Scotland. :D How are you doing with one less bod to look after. Seeing the positives yet?

Morning everyone. :D

Pleased with what I achieved yesterday. :D I did about an hour in the garden before it/I got too hot and I can say with some force that I hate rosebay willow herb. My garden backs on to a railway track and it is always really overgrown with RWH and it seeds everywhere. As my garden has been neglected for a few years recently it is awash with the damn stuff, and it's getting taller than me. :eek: So plan of attack initially is to just pull it all out before it can seed further. So back out to have another go today but as it's overcast it may be midgiefest time so that would deffo put me off.

I also did about a half hour in the house yesterday but still so much to do, how did I ever allow it to get so cluttered and not tackle it before. (Ill health and working full time have a lot to answer for). But it's underway now and providing I keep going I'll get there in the end. :D

Back