I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Oh patsy what a time you've had , we had bad rain last night but escaped the thunder so far ,
Hope you gave bt wot for , glad your back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi Von. Bored of thunderstorms now had some each day since Tuesday, just waiting for todays turn. Not had a go at BT yet I want to get to a final resolution with them before I lose it so I can quote full timescales to them. I suppose on the big scheme of things it's really minor but I just get so annoyed by the poor level of service.

Anyhoo enough of my whining. How are things with you. :D

Morning PP, hope you have a better day :)

Morning PP, hope you have a better day :)
Today has been good thanks. Went out for lunch with my mum to meet her sister and her hubby. Not really a fan of the man as he's a bit full of himself but otherwise it was a lovely day and a fab meal if a little too much. :D While we were there today's thunder storm struck and the lights in the hotel went out briefly. I took the opportunity to leg it to the car during a slight lull in the rain and picked mum up at the door. Then drove home in the heaviest rain ever. Wipers full blast would not look at it and the thunder and lightening was all around us. Mum is nervous in any car and I really don't think this helped her nerves any. :D

So since I got home I've been slobbing about and just about dozing as I'm not used to eating so much at lunch time. And now we're having another storm. :(

Sounds like a good day, except maybe the rather heavy rain & thunder & lightning. I can't help noticing though how the heatwave came 2 days before I went only holiday, then we came back last Monday, and suddenly on Tuesday it rained, and we haven't had an entirely dry day since! Hopefully summer will return shortly! :)

Sounds like a good day, except maybe the rather heavy rain & thunder & lightning. I can't help noticing though how the heatwave came 2 days before I went only holiday, then we came back last Monday, and suddenly on Tuesday it rained, and we haven't had an entirely dry day since! Hopefully summer will return shortly! :)
I hope so too, but I'd settle for dry and a bit sunny and not as warm as it was cos I couldn't handle it. :D

Just catching up with you PP xx

Hope all is well
Good to hear from you Kals, How are you doing. :D

Happy bank hol xx

Hiya pp

I've come out of hiding and getting focused on a wee challenge ,

Good to see you out and about again. I've been a bit quiet cos I've been spending much more time with my mum since she had her fall and needed hospital treatment. Think she's on the mend now as she's got enough energy to be crabbit. :D

Last edited:
Hi PP

How you doing? R U keeping OK with having to look after your mum?

Hope all else is well x

Back