I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello pp have a grand day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just popping by to say hello :)

Hi Em, hope you're having a good day. :D

Yes good thanks just got home from work, decided to start weeding again before the sun came out and low and behold 5 minutes in it was so hot I couldn't breathe eek! I really want to get the jungle finished as well!! Hope your ok? X

Yes good thanks just got home from work, decided to start weeding again before the sun came out and low and behold 5 minutes in it was so hot I couldn't breathe eek! I really want to get the jungle finished as well!! Hope your ok? X
We've had a couple of cooler days with it being a bit overcast but back to heat this morning. I can't handle it at all unless I can just sit and do nothing and even then it's uncomfortable. It's supposed to be a total heatwave here at the w/end so I'm not looking forward to that.

Well done getting stuck into the weeding. I am trying to do a bit in my garden each day but it's hardly made a dent in the jungle. I could keep working in it solidly for a month and still not see where I've been. It's neverending. Between hte house decluttering and hte garden I have plenty to keep me busy. :D

Morning PP. just back from holiday. how are you doing?

Morning pp :) hope ur doing ok and thanks for keep popping onto my diary xx
Hopr things are going OK Em.

Morning PP. just back from holiday. how are you doing?
Good to see you back, I was actually just thinking about you.

My Home hub got fried in the thunderstorm on Tuesdayand I have spent my life since then trying to get BT to sort it/send me a new one. I have given up for now and am sitting using ASDA free wifi for this post. Sorry can't go to other threads. See you when my new router turns up if ever. 5 blooming hrs on phone today. AAARGH

oh dear! hope the hub gets sorted soon! :)

Oh patsy what a time you've had , we had bad rain last night but escaped the thunder so far ,
Hope you gave bt wot for , glad your back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back